Liquid Barn Updates and Deals

What’s wrong with cough syrup? If you want that commercial juice taste, cough syrup is the extract you need in your arsenal.

4 Likes

Another vendor with a sense of humor? o0

41maY%20YcXdL

3 Likes

i quit commercial juice years ago ill pass lol

2 Likes

Commercial juice ?

2 Likes

I’d like to give a shout out to @LiquidBarn here and say thank you for the outstanding customer service I received during the last sale (Memorial Weekend), as well as the follow up. Wish that lots more vendors would take note and apply it to their services.

I’ll add the story otherwise it might not make any sense.

I normally get my LB flavors from other vendors, but that particular vendor didn’t carry lava cake and were out of stock on the vanilla ice cream (2oz). So I decided to place my order directly with Liquid Barn, especially with the rebate during that weekend.

I placed my order last minute, Monday evening around 9 pm pst, thinking that my order won’t be processed till at least friday or the upcoming monday. Tuesday I got a email stating that a new order has been added to my account, listing two samples; coconut milk (15ml) and strawberry cheesecake (15ml) for free and to be included with my regular order.

Wednesday morning I got a shipping confirmation and the package arrived on Friday. Unfortunately my package contained 4x flavors but all are 15ml. I messaged the customer service and pointed out that I ordered 2 oz bottles of the flavors and that sadly I’ve got shipped the regular size.

I assumed I would get a scripted response as in, we’re sorry let us give you some store credit or refund the balance. But nope, I got a response 10 minutes after sending the email, stating that they are very sorry for the mess up and would send out the correct size. Around 20 minutes after that I get a shipping conformation, and i’m not sure if they express mailed it, but arrived yesterday morning (monday).

For some people that might be normal but let me tell you, having dealt with a lot of companies not only vape related, this is more than just normal. A reason why I like to give that shout out. Once again thank you, liquid barn for the service provided and it’s defiantly not my last purchase.

One thing I would like to mark, that flat rate shipping you guys have going on your web page is horrible, maybe somebody can look into that. It shouldn’t start at $5 for 1 bottle regardless of size and then add 50 -75 cents with every additional bottle. I could understand that if we are talking 500ml bottles here and I also understand you guys have free shipping but not everybody want to order a specific amount all the time. Paying for shipping isn’t even a bad thing, but maybe start at $3.50? lol

5 Likes

LB has one of the best costumer service I have seen. They trust their costumers and believe that they are honest.

1 Like

The shipping is the only thing that keeps me from ordering direct, i do on rare occasion tho. Right now im in the need of some Vanilla Mint and no reseller that i can find has it. I dont need anything else so i cant get the free shipping. 5 bucks to ship a $7 bottle of flavoring just isnt going to happen so i will wait until someone else sells the flavor. I very much appreciate LB for sending me the bottle, gratis, as well as all the other stuff.

I ordered from another vendor last week, 4X15ml bottles and it was $3, what i am ordering from you is the same volume and is $5 and goes up very quickly added just a bit more. Love youz guys, LB, but that shipping is kinda painful on a tight budget.

6 Likes

Ummm hello. You could order a gallon of icecream lb. lol.

4 Likes

Know the feeling , I usually wait until I got enough to order to get free shipping then order…

3 Likes

It would certainly get used! hehe.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Just popping in to share some content from the live DIY mixing competition that was held in Vegas. Major props to Flavorah for putting this together!

There were two mixing competitions. One was a “live mixing competition” and the other was a “bring your own mix competition”. We will be making these 2 flavors available for a limited time for anyone that’s interested in trying them. Starting with the bring your own mix winner: Rick Heggie AKA Concrete River.
Read more here https://www.liquidbarn.com/pages/vapexpo

Mixing Competition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFXepnBRrfI
Interview with Concrete River https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJhu0BNYi4

1 Like

@LiquidBarn any plans for a Memorial Day sale?

2 Likes

We sure do. It will go live tonight at midnight. Use promocode “SERVICE” to get 20% off liquids. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Memorial Day everyone. Just popping in to share the sale we are having today. Hope everyone has a great day.

TODAY ONLY

Get 20% OFF* Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine Solution, Nicotine SALT Solution and Liquid Barn Flavors when you use the discount code below at checkout.

DISCOUNT CODE: SERVICE

Clearance prices on select Chubby Gorilla PET Unicorn Bottles

edit: *Gallon sizes excluded. Tastemaker Collection flavors not included.

2 Likes

Just an fyi. The 20% doesn’t deduct from the 1 gallon vg. Odd indeed.

1 Like

Sorry about the confusion. Should have added the restrictions in the text. I edited the post. *Gallon sizes excluded. Tastemaker Collection flavors not included.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Liquid Barn is doing something a little different for our 4th of July Sale. We will have two promocodes you can use.

CODE: FREEDOM Get Black Friday level discounts of up to 50% off your favorite products!

OR

CODE: ADVOCATE Have your would be savings donated towards vaping advocacy!

Discount will go live on July 4th at midnight. More details are available on our WEBSITE. Let us know if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

With great freedom comes great flavor

Happy Fourth of July!

-Liquid Barn

1 Like

Love the twist guys!
Great idea.

But I’ve been asked to relay two thoughts…

“Please squash the spider that wrote that.
Regards,
Dr. Doom”

“Even I don’t have that much cheese on my taco.
-Taco Bell Chihuahua”

1 Like

hahaha. How about we just capture the spider that wrote that and release her into the wild. We need cheese like that sometimes, but not at Liquid Barn though.

1 Like

Was just going for a laugh (much like I assume the author of the line was trying to do).

Dr.Doom hates Spider-Man, so it seemed natural to me that he’d have such sentiment. And I think the dog is just jealous to be honest. :laughing:

2 Likes