Liquid Labs (30% FLASH SALE GOING ON NOW!)

We’ve got a 30% flash sale going on right now, everything on our site can be discounted by using promo code LL30OFF at checkout! Sale runs through midnight tonight, Friday the 4th.

1 Like

Thanks @VaporBase! I took advantage of this sale to save some money on PDO. Clearly you guys are running a tight shipping Dept as my bottle arrived triple-protected. The bottle was extra sealed with tamper-resistant tape at the cap and it was also in a bag tightly knotted with a squirty cap in another bubblewrap bag …impressed! Thanks for the deal which was almost half the cost of Amazon

2 Likes

What brand do you speak of if you care to share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has Liquid Labs closed? I just read this thread from last year, got all excited to try VaporBase, and it seems they no longer exist. Their website is down. I imagine this happens often, given the regulatory as well as general difficulty levels in this industry.
I checked the search engine here, nothing in 2017 mentioned. Looked up their fb page, and did find this response in february

1 Like

Not sure if they’ll answer or not, but maybe @VaporBase can shed some light on the subject.

2 Likes