Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers - New Lower Prices!

Hey Everyone!

We are Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers! We are a USA supplier of Liquid Nicotine, Nicotine Salts, Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, and Premium EJuice.

At LNW, we take quality seriously. Every batch of liquid nicotine is laboratory tested in the USA and is required to meet USP standards. Our commitment to the quality of our liquid nicotine has helped us develop our industry-leading reputation. With no exceptions, we only use Pure USP Nicotine Liquid, Propylene Glycol USP Kosher, and Vegetable Glycerin USP Kosher in our products. Buy our wholesale Liquid Nicotine and flavoring to easily create flavorful e-liquid for a great vaping experience.

Also, here is a coupon code for 15% off EVERYTHING!
Coupon Code: ELRECIPES

This coupon is a permanent coupon for ELR.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

We now offer International Shipping!
Please make sure to check your local laws before you order!

7 Likes

@JoJo @daath

EDIT:
Welcome LNW! =)

2 Likes

Nice website!

2 Likes
@LiquidNicotineW

I would encourage you to provide more details on your site. Where do your flavors/Nicotine come from? Price is higher than I’m accustomed to paying for Nicotine…How does your nicotine compare to NicSelect?

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - I actually approved them as vendors, they must have gotten the categories mixed up :slight_smile: I think we’re also getting a discount code.

4 Likes

A nice discount code would have to be a necessity.

2 Likes

We are making some coupons for you guys!

Here is the first one!

15% Off EVERYTHING!
Coupon Code: ELRECIPES

4 Likes

Check this Coupon Out!

1 Liter of 100mg/mL Liquid Nicotine for $55
Coupon code: 55LiterELR

This coupon will be good for the rest of the month!

Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Obi-Wan,

The thing we do differently than most Liquid Nicotine Suppliers is that we make each order of our unflavored liquid nicotine the day it is placed. We do this everyday to ensure our nicotine arrives to you the least oxidised. Some vendors will make huge batches of liquid nicotine to cut down on labor costs and have it sitting around on their shelves oxidising for weeks and sometimes months. We strive to have the freshest nicotine and the highest quality products.

Also, I posted below but here is a coupon. $55 for 1 Liter of 100mg Liquid Nicotine
Coupon Code:55LiterELR

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you Maureeenie!

1 Like

@LiquidNicotineW, i was just about to message you folks on reddit as i saw your post on the DIY sub the other day, before it was removed. Glad you found this place on your own and welcome!

5 Likes

Thank you for the discount codes, and obviously working to be a part of the ELR community. It is very much appreciated!

2 Likes

Use the Coupon Code: 55LiterELR to get 1 Liter of our 100mg/mL Unflavored Liquid Nicotine for only $55!!

Liquid Nicotine Sale

1 Like

Great deal @LiquidNicotineW I hope you will consider extending a semi permanent discount for ELR mixers, It looks like you are selling great products! One question about your house e liquids, they are all pretty colored, so I have to ask are they artificially colored?

My Grape Juice comes out a yellowish gold color al-naturale’. I prefer all natural ingredients and would definitely not add any of the carcinogenic numbered colors even tho they are generally permitted.

5 Likes

On your website you are showing the flavorings at $20.00 but don’t have them up yet. what size with that $20,00 be for?

1 Like

CosmicTruth,

This coloring was just added in for the photo shoot. We do not add artificial color, and the actual product’s color will be slightly different when you order.

Thanks for inquiring on our products!

Also, here is a coupon code that will be semi permanent for ELR!!

15% off EVERYTHING!
Coupon code: ELRECIPES

Thanks!

4 Likes

GPC,

We are still discussing what sizes we are going to offer for our flavor concentrates.

I will get back to you when they are all added, and available for purchase!

Thanks!

3 Likes

what brands are you going to carry?

2 Likes

@LiquidNicotineW please stick to this one thread when doing promos etc.

3 Likes

Speaking of that… any word around the campfire? Reviews from users?

3 Likes