Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers - New Lower Prices!

Also, here is a 25% off coupon for our Nicotine Salts!
Coupon Code: salts25

Sale Ends Midnight on Sunday June 3rd

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/nicotine-salts.html

2 Likes

I purchased the nic salts 100 mg/ml in 240 ml bottle and it is great nicotine, however the bottle was not sealed and leaked inside what I would consider good packaging, the problem was not shipping nor the packaging, it came from the bottle and the foil sealing itself, like I said I love the salts, and appreciate the response, but a $3 credit for future purchase was kind of a slap in the face, it really did not even cover the cost of loss of nicotine, I was hesitant on doing a review but I thought you could have did better than the $3.00 credit, if you did I would surely return for larger purchases, as it stands now I am on the fence of ordering again, and please fix the issue with the foil seals and bottles, I am aware of the potency of nicotine at 100 mg and still got a bit nic sick from contact with that amount of leakage.

1 Like

Hi,
I am considering ordering some nic from you, but to be honest, Iā€™m a little worried due to some the reviews youā€™ve had here, especially the coloration issues.
I am used to totally clear Nic Select nicotine from Nicotine River or Liquid Barn.
I saw that you mentioned that you have Nic Select, but there is no mention of it on your website.
How can I ensure that I get Nic Select nicotine?
Thanks,
Dave

3 Likes

have you tried NRs PuNic im loving it , it is a great replacement for nicselect and more cost effective

1 Like

Yeh I would order from Nic River gladly, but their international shipping charges have increased dramatically $49 for shipping of 500ml, more than double LNW, makes it impossible to order from them. Liquid Barnā€™s prices have also gone up almost the same, they are looking in to it for me.
I also contacted Nic River and showed them the LNW shipping costs for the same 500ml.

2 Likes

ahhh yes the dreaded shipping , i cannot blame youā€¦ if its being shipped the same way by the same carrier there should not be much of a difference with those costsā€¦ sorry. about that

1 Like

Actually, shipping cost can vary depending on the negotiated rate of discount through each carrier. Sometimes the cost can drastically be different even based on the the starting point in the country.

2 Likes

Just some :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
for good customer service and fair posting rates and fast delivery
even to my small lost island nowhere in the atlanticā€¦

And dont forget the ELR discount of 15% :grinning:

4 me this is bunker nic so i cannot vape-test atm
other nic comes first.

But looking good, nic and salt.
thx

I just received my first order of nic from them.
Good prices and international shipping costs, quick shipping too.
Havenā€™t used the nic yet but it looks as clear and clean as Liquid barnā€™s or Nic riverā€™s.
It will be a while until I use it as I have plenty still from LB, but itā€™s in the freezer and my hopes are high.
Iā€™ll report back when I eventually get to using it.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Thoughts on Nicotine Riverā€™s recent issues

@LiquidNicotineW, any chance of new discount codes this year? Iā€™m a new customer and Iā€™m getting ready to complete my first order. The shipping price changed yesterday!! I was expecting to pay around $5.00 for shipping. Today I went to update my shopping cart and discovered the shipping leapt up to almost $15.00!! Any possibility of getting a shipping code for new customers or somethingā€¦?:blush:

1 Like

There is a discount code on the resources page

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

1 Like

Thank you, woftam. I was specifically referring to a shipping discount, though. Not the ā€œsemi-permanantā€ discount code of ELRECIPESā€¦ if you get what I mean? :blush: As I said, Iā€™m a new customer and Iā€™ve been browsing for a few days now. I was surprised and a little dismayed to see the sudden and surprisingly large increase in shipping cost.

1 Like

Thanks but couldnā€™t find any discount code

Shipping price is not sudden, has only gone up from 11.00+ in the last year or so.

ELRECIPES for 15% off sitewide.

2 Likes

It may be I was switching between two different suppliersā€¦ It may have been my mistakeā€¦:worried: Thanks @Letitia

2 Likes

@LiquidNicotineW I received my order, today but Iā€™m missing a bottle of peach (LNW)! Can someone please contact me? I put in a ticket and got an automated response. Iā€™m still waiting to hear back on my first ticket from two weeks ago, though!

Welcome @Wombatred26 :smiley:

You might need to keep hounding @LiquidNicotineW via their website. They havenā€™t posted here on ELR in a loooooong time. :confused:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Last posting below:

May 31, '18

Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers - New Low[quote=ā€œWombatred26, post:220, topic:87463ā€]

1 Like

Only problem there is I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to get a response from them, there, eitherā€¦:unamused: Thank you for the warm welcome, though. :grin:

1 Like