List of giveaways for your pleasure

@Laura5 won one of the giveaways I listed. I never won a single one, but you never know.

All I can say is that my list is honest (no referral codes, no sign ups, no bullshit). Whether the people who post the giveaways are honest, I have no clue since i’m not related to them in any way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Every person has an equal chance! I didn’t expect to win. But it was awesome!

6 Likes

This is pretty cool

5 Likes

Bump post :slight_smile:

List is still updated daily for your convenience. I won a Pixie RDA this week. Guess you can win too!

6 Likes

Bumpity bump :smiley:

Cleaned up and updated the list as always :smiley:

5 Likes

Halloween giveaways started. Don’t miss them!

I update the page with each giveaway i stumble upon!

5 Likes

Now I can update that is definitely legit. I won a pixie RDA from a gleam.io giveaway hosted by 3Fvape.

And the list is updated as always with some very nice giveaways. Halloween seems to be a good time for decent giveaways.

6 Likes

Thank you for the answer. 3Fvape often draws through the gleam, I have participated more than once, but never won. Hope was leaving. But you returned my hope!

5 Likes

The chances are pretty low, but once in a while you get lucky. I never won anything on facebook for instance. I did win one on Instagram just the other day.

The only way is to participate and hope for the best :slight_smile:

6 Likes

When the world says “Surrender”, hope whispers “Try again”.

“Quote unknown author”

3 Likes

List cleaned up and updated as always.

Good luck everyone

6 Likes

List updated with all Halloween giveaways I could find. Bunch of them end tomorrow so hurry up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bumpity bump.

Giveaways updated daily as always. New and slightly dodgy Wotofo giveaway added. Be careful with that once since it wants access to your twitter and whatnot.

4 Likes

Hey folks,

As always list is updated with brand new giveaways. Make sure to check it out :slight_smile:

First topside giveaway I found is listed as well

4 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

Giveaway list updated with some nice Thanksgiving raffles. Check them out!

4 Likes

Updated, cleaned up and a bunch of new giveaways added. Go check it out! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @adary.

4 Likes

The list is updated as always, and the whole site had a small facelift :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone entering the giveaways.

Stay tuned since Christmas giveaways are coming!

5 Likes

Believe it or not, I don’t enter giveaways. sure I play some here on the forums sometimes (if I get tagged mostly lol) but that’s about it.

However thanks for doing this, gives people wanting to enter at least one source/place to find the whole list in one place! Less work for us, more for you, but appreciated :wink:

4 Likes

This list started as the list of giveaways I enter. After a few weeks of managing a text file I realized I can just publish it for everyone :slight_smile:

It’s definitely not a complete list since I don’t post giveaways that are restricted to a certain country, and I also don’t post e-juice giveaways (or giveaways from companies I hate like poopoo and smok and similar :stuck_out_tongue:)

I do go over it once a day, and add stuff that I find and that is relevant :slight_smile:

5 Likes