Looking for a good Blueberry recipe

I made this a week ago and am testing it now. It tastes like the biggest most ripe blueberry in the bunch. Its just ever so slightly tart, but could use more. I might try a touch of tpa sour and even though its already sweet I think some pyure around .2% might help it pop a little more. Actually I think if I add pyure I’ll scrap the mm. But for what it is right now I’m actually pretty happy. I’m one of those people that just doesn’t taste bb very well at all, and I taste bb in this!

This will be v2:

2 Likes

Thanks VapeyMama. I’m missing some flavours. I’ve just received an order of flavours last week but will get the missing ones on my next order and try yours and Aunvik’s recipes.

2 Likes

Just an fyi, the purilum blueberry is a light flavor (IMO) but it has a very realistic taste and smell which is why I put it in there.

1 Like

I really love MF Blueberry, but I have yet to find it’s other half that will pair with it perfectly and give you that real BB taste. I tried FW but it was just a tad bit too candy like. MF BB is soooo good, it just needs something to fill it out and make it juicy/ sweet; very real tasting.

This is one of the best Blueberry vapes I have tried yet. I am still experimenting with different %'s. It needs 2-3 weeks of steeping to really shine. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/489786/Flawless:%20Aftermath%20clone%20by%20DUNKNDRIP

1 Like

already7 - that looks really interesting, it may be the one I’m looking for. I must try it.

I’ve have a few blueberry mixes steeping, I’ll let you know if there worth the effort when I’ve tasted them… really looking forward to the 1, fingers crossed it comes out how I want it to.

Good luck with them Junglist_Juice. Would love to know if you get a real good one.