Looking for a plain buttery sugary cookie flavour (no hint of spice or kick to it)!

All the cookie/biscuit flavours I have have a hint of Cinnamon or mostly Acetyl Pyrazine to it. I am looking for a more buttery. slightly sweet/salty cookie/biscuit flavour without any hint of spice to it.

I want to try and replicate an Italian Sesame Cookie which is more of what I have described in finished biscuit flavour along with a few other flavours (Sesame, Vanilla and a hint of Anise) that give it, it’s finished overall taste.

Thought about Sugar Cookie V2 (Cap) but a few reviews says it has that spicy note on the inhale I am trying to avoid. So any suggestion of cookie or biscuit flavours you have tried that fit the profile I am looking for I would be grateful. As I don’t want to buy half a dozen more cookie/biscuit flavours and still end up disappointed again.

I have already tried

Biscotti (FA)
Cookie Butter( FW)
Sugar Cookie V1 (Cap)
Oatmeal Cookie (FA)
Biscuit (INW)

and none of these have worked how I would have hoped.Due to the AP or the spicy note in their finished flavour.

7 Likes

Gonna follow this due to my love for cookie vapes.

2 Likes

Sesame Sweets - Inawera ? I get a butter /honey from it not sure if it is what you are looking for I have yet to use it in a mix aside from my sf.

4 Likes

This is one of the flavours I will be using in my finished mix. I love it, It is a really great flavour, but is more buttery and sesame than biscuit I have found. This is why I am looking for that type of biscuit flavour to add. As the AP or Cinnamon in the flavours I already have , end up destroying the sesame flavour in the mixes I have tried so far

1 Like

ya there is just a slight dough to it - Biscotti flv is a great flavour but it has a touch of cinnamon to it so probably not for this mix RF sugar cookie is good but more of a dough - I don’t get any spice from it - it may work for you

2 Likes

Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
as a add in or SFM is delightful.

5 Likes

This is my go to sugar cookie. In my opinion it’s spot on.

4 Likes

I suggest you give (CAP) Silverline biscuit a try. I recently did a snv and it was a delicious sweet buttery biscuit. This may work out for you.

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, I use Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) a lot, a lot :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

What pct range are you guys using for RFSC Sugar Cookie as SF and in mixes? I haven’t found a true sweet spot for it, but still use it and like it a lot. Thanks!

3 Likes

SF mix at 2.5% and anywhere from 0.5% to 2% in recipes depending on what the profile is.

6 Likes

Thanks, Louie!

3 Likes

I didn’t get sugar cookie last time I ordered some RF. Looks like I missed the boat, but that next Bull City order is always just around the corner. Like probably today.

2 Likes

I just picked up Sugar Cookie (sc) RF, haven’t done a lot of testing with it but, so far I’ve done stand alone @2% which after a 3week steep turned out to be a nice plain Jane sugar cookie, no spice note. Could use a bump in the ‘buttery’ side but it’s certainly a nice soft, cakey style sugar cookie with a nice vanilla note going on. IMO not a total SF sugar cookie but with minimal alterations I believe it could offer up exactly wut you’re going for. A little acetyl pyrazine to cook the edges, a little butter to beef up the depth of richness and maybe just a smidge of your favorite custard for vanilla support and mouthfeel. Just my thoughts, but I truly believe this flavor could achieve wut you’re on a quest for!:+1:t2::+1:t2: Hope that helps!

9 Likes

Perfect description

3 Likes

@woftam, thanks brother! Love that flavor👍🏻

1 Like

I have this on my mix list to do:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/368208/Butter%20Cookie --14 ELR 5 star ratings.
I have not found a flavor with Buttery sugar cookie taste to date. Still looking.

2 Likes

until now the best biscuit i have tried is the "Atmos Lab Biscotto"
it’s a plain biscuit, no vanilla, no nothing else or whatever… just slightly sweet… imho it’s a good choice for tweaking it and making it how you want :slight_smile: though i don’t know if will be able to find it outside of greece…

http://atmoslab.com/product/biskoto-flavour

2 Likes

You should absolutely check out One on One- Sugar Butter Cookie. It’s by far the most buttery cookie out there and actually tastes nothing like any other cookie flavoring.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions, I have ordered RF Shortbread Cookie and Sugar Cookie flavours along with the new Silverline Capella Biscuit flavour for now. But will also try the OOO Girly Cookie, next time I order from the vendor that stocks it here.

2 Likes