Lost my mind

Well, it’s happened. I have finally lost my mind.
After a year of mixing my own juice, and after trying for 3 months of trying to mix a particular juice …
I just ordered a pre-made juice :weary: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

In my opinion there’s nothing wrong with that…Other than the cost of course. I purchased some premade tobacco e-liquids for my upcoming cruise. I just started working with tobaccos and, since I haven’t vaped a tobacco in years, need a point of reference. Sometimes you need some for research purposes or inspiration.

Of course there are other reasons to buy commercial shit. Illness and injury comes to mind. Sometimes you burn out and just need a break from mixing. Hell, you could run out of a vital ingredient and have to run to a B&M. Had that happen to me while I was waiting on a fresh bottle of nicotine to arrive.

1 Like

I’m just happy to see you back and posting!!! :clap::hugs::clap::hugs:

6 Likes

Yep, back and posting albeit with a few fewer brain cells.

No loss of your mind on this one. Honestly it’s good to remind yourself that you can brew up better juice than you can buy. Buying some is the best way to help you realize those multiple $75 orders for flavors aren’t money wasted and it doesn’t take long to spend that much buying some bottles of juice.

1 Like

Welcome to my world :crazy_face: Watch your step… :wink:

3 Likes

Is there a new member center somewhere? Do I need to check in anywhere? Or just … let the crazy begin?

2 Likes

It is what it is, let it flow…

3 Likes

Cloning is tough and almost impossible for most of us. Send a bottle of this to @Beaufort_Batches and let him work his magic!

If u are crazy enuff not to ask the fine folks here first for help w/ cloning it then yes u lost it! We all be happy to help and u prob be able to sit,watch and just vape when its finished.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lost mine awhile back. You get used to it :grinning:

2 Likes