Lost Vape Therion

Does anyone have the Lost Vape Therion yet? Thinking about grabbing one. Vaportek has them on sale for $99

https://www.vaportekusa.com/therion-dna-75-by-lost-vape/

3 Likes

I have one.

Its very well made. Comfortable though a little big and a little heavy. Looks gorgeous. Works perfectly.

In not a fan of the leather. It got leaked on the first day - stupid TFV8. Within another day the stain was obvious, and the leather swelled at one edge.

So if you can be sure that you’ll never, ever have an accident, then it is freaking awesome. But accidents can happen.

5 Likes

My tanks never leak… well sometimes on the days ending in Y :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have the Lost Vape Theron DNA75. I Love it, best MOD I have, paired with my CoilArt Mage, it’s fantastic.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

how long can you vape at 75W? With single cell DNA75 this is only possible down to 3.9 V then it starts to show weak battery. I vape at 70W and the hcigar nano is pretty worthless. Does the dual parallel setup make this better? Only had series regulated mods so far (and they work fine at 150W down to 3.2V per cell)

I can’t answer your questions but you might want to try a battery that can handle higher output, like an LG HB6

The Therion has dual batteries in parallel, can run with just one battery, but never wanted to run it on just one. But I can vape on 50W all day no bother.

1 Like

I really like the Therion. I now have 2. I do tend to like the hcigar vt133 better though. I don’t love the way the batteries fit on the Therion. Sometimes its really hard to get them in and out of the mod. I don’t have that problem with the vt133. They are on sale for $80 at vapenw.com right now with coupon code 20%offLaborday

2 Likes

I agree about the battery insertion comments, and think the VT133 is more comfortable. It’s certainly lighter than the Therion. I think the Therion is made much better than the VT133. But I’d rather carry the VT133 all day.

1 Like

awesome thanks @juice_junkie_lover i have been looking vor the vt133 on sale. was gonna get it at ecig.com and they were out of stock. never heard of this web site vapenw but they have some very nice prices… thanks again

1 Like

Just remember if you buy a tank/atty from them, their policy is absolutely no returns…even DOA.

2 Likes

I bought a wismec rx75 and it was DOA. I had to send them a video. I shot them a video and sent it in. I showed in the video a fully charged battery being taken off of the charger and that it would not turn on and also showed the battery going back on the charger being fully charged. They ended up having me send it back with a tracking number. As soon as they received it they sent me a brand new one. It definitely was a PITA to shoot a video though.

1 Like

I bought two TC100W’s and two TF-RDTA’s from them at the same time.One TF-RDTA was DOA, the other had a cracked peek insulator. Over three days, they had me send pictures, then make a video.On the fourth day [Christian/rep] said sorry, our policy is no returns on tanks.

1 Like

That’s crazy! I’m disappointed that I just bought 3 from them due to the sale. I got a baby beast, aromamizer, and an ultimo. Hopefully they will work out :confused:

1 Like

While maybe my therion is faulty but I seen 2 others online with the issue. The button can get stuck kinda scary if you don’t notice maybe happened 4-5 times within 2 months. The button kinda gets tilted and stuck just needs another push and its okay so its not the board just the assembly/button. Other than that this mod has a unique high end look while it might have limitations in the wattage department is a great for lighter builds and tanks. Another thing I noticed when I first received it is the battery bay is a tad snug with my LGs took a few swaps to get used to. While the mod came with profiles and can be used out of the box it was not tuned by the manufacturer. Settings like the thermal case settings, Device ohms, and battery settings can be further set up and tuned. I ordered a copper plug and did the device ohms and came out to .004 and then set it up in escribe for more accurate TC. If not set up your tc will always be off a bit so its worth tuning the device if your using temperature control regularly.

Sorry for the long post but just my 2 cents on the therion

3 Likes

I too have the Therion and for the most part I like it. Same complaint with the battery compartment though. Nice looking, well made mod otherwise. Didn’t realize I could run with only one battery till I read this but, weight doesn’t really bother me so, I’ll just run with two. I usually don’t vape beyond 50 watts so the 75 watt limit isn’t an issue to me. As for being configured by the manufacture: Mine was half ass configured. Only one profile was correct. The others were labeled as SS, Titanium etc but they were actually the TCR files for Nickel. I fixed that and set the case cooling and resistance and all is well. As for the post relating to the sticking fire button; the chip will stop firing after 10 seconds so that’s not a real safety concern. I personally haven’t had a sticking button.

Its a nice mod for the money. Worth it in my opinion… Especially if you can land it for $80. Kinda jealous as I paid $119 for the Italian leather version…