Lush Plus RDA by Wotofo; It's De-lush-ious

Wotofo is at it again with another product that works flawlessly. One thing I like about Wotofo is they release a ton of products that are all very different, so no matter how you like to vape there is something for you…And it’s going to be a good quality vape that’s priced right. HeavenGifts.com asked for my honest opinion on this RDA, so here’s what I got!

Specs:

• 24mm Diameter
  • 32mm Height (including drip tip)
  • Titanium Alloy Screws (Nice!)
  • German Peek Insulator
  • Dual Independent Posts w/ 4 Holes
  • 2.5mm post holes for those big, chunky builds.
  • Non adjustable Kennedy styled airflow
  • Stainless Steel Constructed

What Comes in the Box:

• RDA
  • Spare O-rings
  • Beefy Little Phillips Head Screwdriver
  • Cotton (Not standard square cotton either)
  • 3 Fused Clapton Coils (the box says twisted…they’re not but we’ll get to that)

I opened the package to see the same kind of package that most Wotofo products come in now days, but with new graphics. It’s got that steampunk style and looks pretty cool if I do say so myself. Once the box is opened, the first thing you see is the RDA displayed in all it’s glory, held tightly in place with foam.

The top cap is a beautifully crafted solid piece of stainless steel, that looks and feels super smooth. The big ridge that runs horizontally across the side gives it a nice, sleek look, along with the word “LUSH” and that’s it! Keeping it clean and simple was a good idea. Some companies clutter their product with so many designs and engravings its ugly. As I learned in the sign business, sometimes less is more. The drip tip is Goon “styled”, with two o-rings that hold it in place attached to the top cap. Unfortunately Goon driptips will not fit in the Lush so they lost points with some people, thankfully it’s very comfortable the way it is. It does not come with a drip tip adapter so the drip tip that comes with it is proprietary. The ridge on the top cap is very handy when removing it from the base. It provides plenty of grip even though it’s smooth with a very slight knurling on the bottom side. Flipping it over, the inside is nice and conical, with steps up to the drip tip. It drives every drop of vapor right into your mouth, and if any should slip away, it will run down the sides right back to your wicks for another try. When popping the cap back on to the base, it fits absolutely perfect, and right at the end snaps into place with an audible “click”. Its very satisfying :smile: The o-rings hold the cap on tight enough to pick up your mod, but effort to remove it is minimal.

Now to the good stuff! The deck is pretty unique and practical, giving you multiple options when installing your coils. Some people would say it’s velocity style, I think not. The posts remind me of the Twisted Messes rda cause they’re split down the middle, and the Recoil rda with how the holes are stepped up from each other. If you want to build big wide coils: use the outside, bottom holes. If you want smaller coils, use the two top holes. You can also easily install coils with the wire leads off-setting, similar to the Recoil rda. The juice well is nice and deep so you can drip a good amount without worrying to much about flooding your airflow. Usually I over-drip and this is not cool with bottom airflow rda’s. Luckily I have not had one leak from the Lush…yet! Another great feature is the amount of room it has for juice to flow and move around the deck. Like the Tsunami 24 plus rda, there is space on the outside of each post for juice to flow, as well as room around the airflow holes, which are very elevated off the deck. I’ve just been splooging juice down the top and vaping away.

The Lush comes with some nice spares and extras. The cotton that comes in the box is reminiscent of Native Wicks or Cotton Bacon. I used it with my first build and it’s not the best cotton that I’ve used but it’s really good quality, has short break-in, and better than most companies who give you a half piece of a japaneese cotton square. I’ve had no problem getting it to wick so far. The package says that there are twisted coils included but it wasn’t so for me. I got three fused claptons, that appear to be 2*28g with 38 or 40g wrap. The wierd thing about them is they arent perfectly round on the outside. You can see in the photo below that they have flat spots all around. This probably won’t effect the way they perform but it looks odd. I’m almost sure they are made by a machine, but I can’t say this for certain. Why they provide three coils is a mystery.

This rda is set up for dual coils only. You can not adjust the airflow in any way. This might steer some of you away, don’t let it. Wotofo has machined this thing so the airflow is exactly perfect. It’s not super loose, nor is it super tight. It’s set just right for big lung hits that are packed full of flavor. I feel it was designed this way. Optimal performance.

The Lush Plus screws down flush on everything I’ve tried it on, even though it has a protruding, hybrid safe 510 connection. This thing is going to look freakin awesome on any mod that accepts 24mm atomizers. I can’t say enough about how great it looks with everything. It’s kind of like a Mini Cooper. It has plenty of room to fit bulky builds on the inside, but on the outside it looks short, squat, and small. The quality is admirable as well. Threads are smooth as butter, post screws included. Those post screws are damn nice, some of the best I’ve seen on any affordable device. Some products from China do not get the credit they deserve. The stuff coming from China lately has been really good in my opinion, at least from the well-known brands (except Kanger lol).

I have nothing but good things to say about the Lush Plus from Wotofo, and that’s my honest opinion. I can’ really find any cons! The only one’s I can come up with are not deal breakers. Yea drip tip capability is nice, along with adjustable airflow, but sometimes it’s nice to let someone else drive the ship. If you want to see how Wotofo drives, try the Lush.

***Before anyone asks why I installed the bottom leads in the top holes and vise versa, installing your coils like I did gives you a lot more room for cotton, making it wick better. The more room juice has to flow and move, the better! Big thanks again to Heaven Gifts for sending this my way. It was a pleasure! If interested, you can find the Lush Plus here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WOTOFO-Lush-Plus-RDA-SS.html

Edit: I also wanted to add that if you liked this review and would like to see more smash the like button and it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

15 Likes

Very good review, sir!

4 Likes

Thank you sir! This was my first review and I really appreciate the encouragement! Very cool :v:

4 Likes

That was a superb review, excellent job fella :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Awesome man thank you! I surely appreciate it!

2 Likes