March's Mix this Mix thread

I actually have about a 2 week steep on that one right now. Sounded really good. So I will pay attention.

I have the Shisha Vanilla and Vienna Cream. I also have he Butter Cream, although I have started to transition over to Purilum Butter Cream, it’s more of an authentic sweet cream butter to me. I had Biscuit but PIF’d it to a fellow forum member as I seem to be sensitive to it. I’m thinking because it has to much AP? Even at .25% I got nasty dry sand flavor. I’m not really much of a fruit person, so no Shisha Strawberry either. Every once in a while I get a craving for a good Strawberry Shortcake, but haven’t really applied myself to it. However, I still have TFA Strawberry Ripe, Cap Sweet Strawberry, Purilum Sweet and Ripe Strawberries. Never use then though.

I do however love my blackberries, raspberries, boysenberries, and yumberries. Those and Lemon are my main fruits I like. Occasionally a touch of FA Cold Pressed for a bit of extra tartness.

So yeah, now that I’ve answered all your questions, even the ones you didn’t ask…lol. I need to make a new rule, no playing on the forums in the middle of the night. Apparently I ramble even more than normal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

the only reason i wouldnt do the raspberry one is because last month we did a raspberry / strawberry custard square and im going to rework that one , i was torn between the kiwi and dragonfruit , im doing the kiwi so thank you for making it easier

1 Like

I actually like working with a couple flavors over and over with various recipes. It helps me figure out flavors.

1 Like

thats a good point and raspberry is a flave ive ignored

Ok I’m going to be able to participate! I just ordered some RF SCs, I have rhubarb, strawberry, and cinnamon roll, among others… I think those three will be my starting point.

1 Like

Ok here’s what I’ve got. As soon as the flavors come in I’ll mix this up. I realized that the original recipe doesn’t have cinnamon in it, but I would never EVER dream of making coffee cake without cinnamon. Hence the cinnamon roll. Hopefully it’s not too bad… since I haven’t worked with most of the flavors! I guess time will tell. I put in a little amber to “cook” the fruit a bit, and added tth cookie and biscuit for a little bit of crumble.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1266431/Strawberry%20rhubarb%20coffee%20cake

1 Like

Never one to follow the leader not Rhubarb Strawberry so it’ll be something different. FREE Real Flavors SC Rhubarb in route.
Food network for ideas… LMAO
Bob

Purilum cookie? Is this a beta i dont see it on the site? :frowning:

1 Like

Yep it’s a beta, but it will be available through NR soon!! It’s very good, it tastes like a dark crumbly sugar cookie, I highly recommend it.

1 Like

I’ve seen yumberry flavoring somewhere, I was considering getting some but didn’t because I have no idea what a yumberry is. Is it a blend of different berries or is there actually yumberry out there somewhere?

It’s an actual berry

2 Likes

Well I’ll be damned. I have never heard of this before.
What else have I been missing ?!??! :anguished:
Now I have to place another order.
Thanks Underanne :wink:

3 Likes

Dingleberry

7 Likes

Do you have a link to those?

4 Likes

No TinMan, unfortunately I have no dingleberry deficiencies in my life :laughing:

3 Likes

He probably does have a link to those, but it would be one that I don’t think you’d want to follow :laughing:

5 Likes

Hee hee, I think you’re probably right about that :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

NOW that was comedy

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on the Rhubarb so far? I am loving this Bloody Sponge recipe. I am going to try something else with that Rhubarb and see if it works to liven up some other flavors as well. Good stuff me thinks!

1 Like

I haven’t mixed it yet. I’m so behind!! At this rate it’ll be the “try to mix this mix before March is over” recipe. #facepalm
I’ll let ya know!

3 Likes