Maybe y'all can give me some ideas

Looks pretty tasty nice one :tada:

2 Likes

Most definitely !! Awesome

1 Like

Iā€™m totally down with it, thatā€™ll be cool. Always willing to go outta the box.
These Recipes will really be a huge help for me. Thanks so much

1 Like

Youā€™re very welcome! This is fun! Lol

1 Like

Mango base + coconut support

• touch of lime
  • touch of white peach (or not)

Cardamom would probably be good there

A lemon + strawberry would probably work as well, but Iā€™d add coolant to that for my own taste (some fresh mint + neutral coolant would be perfect)

1 Like

I took a look at your stash and youā€™ve almost got everything for something I do from time to time:

Lemon Sicily FA 4%
Sweet tangerine 1%
Orange FA 5%
Marshmallow RF 3%
VBIC TPA 2%
Chocolate 1% (1.5% to taste, but itā€™ll be an hard one to get rid ofā€¦)

Itā€™s one of my old ones and I do this one when I fancy somethingā€¦ differentā€¦ ( I use milk chocolate or clear and a drop of fudge brownie)

Hope youā€™ll like it! Let me know.

1 Like

Peach with a dab of brown sugar (and toasted marshmallow if you have it) makes for a great grilled peach vape, you could even add a touch of rum or bourbon flavor for a light kick to it.

1 Like

I will let you guys & gals know how things turn out. I guess my DIY part of the brain in just drawing a, I donā€™t know. Mixers Block ? If thereā€™s such a thing.
My son,GF & Grandson are going to be here in like 9 days, heā€™s about a month cigarette free. And I promised I would have several (12) so far bottles ready for him. This way he can pick what he likes. Most are unfortunately adaptations but, theā€™ve had flavors subbed,tweaked. So I am learning. When Iā€™m able to look at a stash, mine or someone elses and see recipes visually (like yā€™all just did) hell it may take yrs. But the main thing is I Love this agrevating hobby lol
I love the people in THIS community.
And itā€™s given me a addiction thatā€™s not going to leave me on the floor dead. This is where I find my inner self. Thanks for accepting me into this hobby that did save my life in more ways then 1. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s other recovering addicts here too. Itā€™s my Zen, Ohmmmmmā€¦ Thanks you all :purple_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Can the lemon be added maybe a week before the mix is steeped (other than the lemon/lemons) Iā€™ve not seen citrus added to RY4 or RY4D. Whatā€™s the purpose of adding the citrus @anon28032772 ? Does it change the PH and give it the acidity it needs ?

1 Like

Paulie, itā€™s the other way round the RY4 will take a longer steeping time and lemon fades faster,just as Suomynona said.
The purpose is 1) a good experiment 2) the RY4 is on the sweet, dark side, with a dash of lemon it balances and brightens up a bit the taste.
Itā€™s a matter of experimenting new frontiersā€¦ Iā€™d do it with oranges/tangerine, but why not lemonā€¦ just a thought and a good idea

2 Likes

ph? errr :slight_smile: i dunno man
Cooper1 posted his recipe above and I thought it may be something interesting to try. An uncommon combination for sure.

1 Like

That makes sense, itā€™s kinda of like adding Lemon Zest to a (food) recipe ?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure pH somehow is used in making Recipes. Adds acidity or you can make more Alkaline

1 Like

iā€™m sure it is, but im the wrong person to ask :wink:
Iā€™ll just try what sounds interesting, Iā€™m not going to analyse any recipe on its chemical properties.

2 Likes

Some additives that come to mind are: Triacetin but itā€™s more to smooth taste, ACV: Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric acid (lemon)
To say the first to come to my mind but there are more to do just thatā€¦

2 Likes

The whole pH thing is probably at the bottom of the rabbit hole somewhere.
I hear you, make it if its good make more if not add something else. Just making conversation.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to start with this recipe. Shall be interesting !! Appreciate it

2 Likes

I was shown this recently. Iā€™ve found it great for inspiration. http://www.ingredientpairings.com/

5 Likes

Youā€™ve lots of KIWI in your stash, do you have a favourite?

The Kiwis are actually there because I bought a few lots and was gifted a couple. I havenā€™t really messed with Kiwi too much. I like it but not as a Maine note in anything maybe as a filler @ low %'s if thatā€™s even possible. Iā€™m still a meer virgin to mixing lol
Only several months, BTW Iā€™m always up for any suggestions with my stash too.

1 Like