Medicine Flower Recommendations

I’m going to chime in since I’ve been using mf quietly for some time. It can be used as a base and a supplementing flavor.

For example. Take your favorite kiwi recpie and add 1-2 drops (0.03-0.05 grams) to a 15ml bottle and in many cases, if you adjust your other kiwi’s down just a smidge you may be pleasantly surprised.

Then reverse and start with kiwi mf 1%, add 0.5%-2% kiwi fa and go from there. It will be a different experience but still pretty damn great.

That being said what I have experienced is that the better I do with aging/steeping my mixes as a whole the happier I am. This way I can mix a month ahead and always be happy.

Here is my itty’butty vape drawer lol. (Maybe about 80-90 separate recpies. And yes. I’m alittle all over the place)

12 Likes

@atssec97 @CosmicTruth @jay210 @Sprkslfly @fidalgo_vapes @anon44944642 @Pro_Vapes @Chrispdx @atssec97 @xxanalogxx

Just received the MF Watermelon, and I can safely say, I have NEVER smelled a Watermelon like this !!!

12 Likes

Wife made a fruit salad tonight that had Passionfruit in it and it caused me to place an impulse order which included Passionfruit. I also asked for a sample of their Green Tea. Anyone have any experience/insight with these?

4 Likes

No, sorry @NChris

No sorry needed. I think you and I both are in our MF infantcy.

2 Likes

Interested in your view on that passionfruit … in a month or 2, heh

4 Likes

i think its great that the mixers here on this forum are diving into MF flaves , they seem to be misunderstood by a lot of the mainstream mixers from you tube etc , at one time they were considered an elite flavor, i think the steep time needed makes the other mixers unsure , plus followers often want simple mixes they can vape fairly quick … Anyway Mf users are a dying breed… its great to see a group keeping them alive so ty

8 Likes

I didn’t even realize this was you. Lol. I was like, who is this old timer. Dying bread eh? Lol.

I wouldn’t say misunderstood. Just under represented and hard for people to bite the bullet due to cost of entry.

I was lucky to jump in when ecx was carrying a full line but it took me way too long to actually purchase direct outside of my normal diy routes. Thank good I bought dark chocolate mf and a full bottle of lemon mf.

5 Likes

And back on topic. Sorta…I find mf actually easier to work with when building a recpie. Right now I’m vaping a version of @Pro_Vapes neapolitan ice cream and it’s pretty damn good one mix v1 and I don’t think I need to change a damn thing.

I of course had to adapt since I don’t have stevia, can screw with a strawberry base and don’t have vbic tpa. But if I didn’t have dark chocolate mf…screwing around with other chocolates would have screwed everything up.

Now I want to add 0.15% orange mf for an orange sliver…done and done.

I’ll post the mix here maybe tomorrow.

7 Likes

like whoa who is that masked man lmao …

4 Likes

Does anyone know if Good Earth Beauty has closed shop? She was the one that always supplied my MF flavors, but I can’t seem to access her site for days now. Just times out.

Any other GEB customers have the same issue?

4 Likes

I leave them all for 6 weeks now. I found that’s when the majority of them really start to shine. They usually taste great the first day but then have harsh notes and can fade to the point of not even being detectable for a few weeks and then come back strong and better.

7 Likes

Wow! I haven’t really looked at this thread in awhile and I’m absolutely amazed that there are so many new contributors diving into MF! Hope this will help start getting more info up about them!

5 Likes

So far that’s exactly what I have seen. The orange creamcicle has already faded as expected so that makes it easier to shelve it. 6 weeks you say? Oh it’s gonna be a painful long time until I have a good rotation of steeped one ready.

5 Likes

I make 120ml tester recipes so I can try them for a day every week during steeping and if they’re really good before the 6 weeks I can enjoy it and still let the rest steep longer. If I took better notes I would know which flavours react differently, but until then I just treat them all the same, I’ve never had any negative effects caused by letting them steep longer than needed.

6 Likes

I’m not able to pull them up either. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

I haven’t tried the site today, I ordered from them 6weeks ago without an issue.

3 Likes

Well that’s unsettling :frowning: I’ve been trying all week, so I now fear the worst. I like ordering from her because she is super generous, always has discounts and hooks me up with samples of the flavors I normally order…

I need my damn blueberry!! Haha, it’s been months since I have had a bottle.

Thanks for trying the site and confirming it’s not just me @Pro_Vapes, I appreciate it!

7 Likes

Could be just the website is offline due to a hosting or billing issue of some sort. Can’t they be tweeted or FaceBooked to ask them about it?

7 Likes

In all honesty… I didn’t even go that far. Just been too busy but I have the time to search for them now, so fingers crossed…

5 Likes