Medicine Flower Tasting Notes

Bit small for a 30ml lol

8 Likes

4 Likes

Do you order direct or from GEB ???

2 Likes

After looking for 10min I just cauggt what you meant lol

2 Likes

Yes @fidalgo_vapes. I know the Fig (I think is crazy expensive, so when I asked for it and plum, I was surprised I got both samples.

5 Likes

So direct ā€¦ I usually order from GEB but bc they sent me lotion last time ill have to try to go.back to MF direct

6 Likes

So the honeydew comes in a tardis bottle!

6 Likes

Spectacularly well played!

7 Likes

update on Light Chocolate (MF) .:If what I wrote on the bottle, last summer is to be believed (1.25% ) then 1.25% nails the this flavour. Canā€™t comment on the steep time, ofc. Iā€™m sure it finished steeping long ago. yep, I know thatā€™s a tad high for MF, but I tried it lower (as mentioned in previous post) and the flavour was a bit elusive.

Next I wanna try combining it with Bulgarian Rose (MF) and a drop of Lemon (MF) for a Fryā€™s Turkish Delight flavour (hopefully) ā€¦ oh! wait! iā€™ve stopped mixing havenā€™t I? :crazy_face:

But seriously. the Rose plus Lemon makes a great Turkish Delight , so i donā€™t see how this can possibly go wrong.

PS. this was to everybody, not just Sparkie. i pressed the wrong button, again :blush:

8 Likes

I did a 14th day finger test this morning. Wow!

7 Likes

Wait till you vape it @Plunderdrum.

5 Likes

I found one of ProVapes mixes ( Raspberry Doughnut ) it was like 5 months old and the Raspberry is soooo good and still strong

9 Likes

Hehe, I had the exact SAME thing happen @fidalgo_vapes.

5 Likes

Yep, Iā€™ve heard similar observations from other sources. Me, whenever Iā€™ve had any daliogue with MF, Iā€™ve been careful not to mention that Iā€™m using them for vaping, just in case their super-helpful attitude evaporates . Thatā€™s prolly unnecessary, though. I donā€™t think itā€™s because they have a down on vaping. We all know that they supply any number of juice manufacturers, after all. I think theyā€™re actually being very wise, given all the shit with unreasonable vaping regs thatā€™s flying about these days.

I mean, maybe if theyā€™re careful not to ever promote MF for vaping, theyā€™ll thereby escape being crippled by the FDA?

3 Likes

welcome to the fold! :grinning: looking forward to reading your tasting notes. Any further grist to the MF mill is always appreciated :smiley:

3 Likes

Mandarin(MF) Well, i got so fed up with the elusiveness this flavour at your more typical MF concentrations (that is <1%) that i bumped one of my SFT bottles right up from 0.7% to 2.0% then stuck it back in the steeping boxā€¦for another 9 months , as things turned out.
And now all I can say is wow! I can well believe that Iā€™m vaping freshly squeezed mandarin juice. It has that mouth-watering bite to it along with the more subtle , distinctly mandarin, infinitely refreshing undertaste , if you know what I mean? Iā€™m not very good at describing flavours, but this one definitely works at 2%.
Personally, i Iā€™d still like it a bit more in-your-face than this, and fear it might get a bit lost amongst some of the heavier flavours, but that might be just because my taste buds buds have become acclimatised to concentrated supermarket orange juice. And I might have zoomed past the ideal %, of course , but i somehow suspect itā€™s the former, rather than the latter.
Iā€™m now wondering what it would be like , paired wirth Dark Chocolate? Insanely good, i suspect.

6 Likes

So happy to read this, flavor was very meh to me. Iā€™ll pull it out of the fridge and give it another go, thanks.

4 Likes

great !:grinning: Donā€™t forget to let us all know how it goes :smiley:

4 Likes

Dropping this out here (as well) to thank the guy that got me INTO Medicine Flower, @Pro_Vapes.

10 Likes

Medicine Flower Dark Chocolate Tasting Notes (MTL RDTA)

Fresh

6 Drops in 10 ml 70/30 VG/PG - This is definitely unsweetened dark chocolate. A strong taste of alcohol that Iā€™m sure will steep out as times goes by. Fresh, this reminds me of chocolate liqueur. No strange aftertaste on this one, I tried at 1 drop, 3 drops and 6 drops, and 6 drops is where I get that rich, dark chocolate flavor. This is going to need sweetener and cream (for my taste buds). If my math is right (and itā€™s probably not) That would be .30% ?

I no longer drink but my husband makes a white Russian with chocolate liqueur so I knew immediately what the flavor was .

6 Likes