Medicine Flower Tasting Notes

:crazy_face: of course!

4 Likes

have they ever sent you a lotion as the sample ?? I was so disappointed my last order bc they sent a lotion ā€¦ I even requested a couple flaves ā€¦

4 Likes

This is only my second order. 1st time i requested the Bulg. Rose, Wild Rasp, and Caramel, or any one of those if they could only send 1, (not to be greedy!) They sent the Rose and Butterscotch, both are awesome.

No lotion, though. Thatā€™s odd!

4 Likes

Ya inwas shocked , i get it though since they are a beauty storeā€¦

4 Likes

Soft hands are always a good thing. Lol

5 Likes

The steep has begun! See you back here in 30 days (or so)!

6 Likes

Banana help! I am frustrated with this one. SF tests 1,2,3,4 and 6 drops per 14 ml. Any tasting @ 3 weeks is a strong not mature banana. @ 4 to 5 weeks it hits a really nice flavor that I really dig then quickly runs away and hides. @ 6 months you can barely identify the flavor anymore.
I am thinking since it comes out of the box well maybe trying to use it as more a shake and vape type flavor. (For me shake and vape is 1 to 3 weeks ).
Any ideas?

Findings based on Lotus bottle, I do have a real MF bottle now but even if Lotus is diluted I would think the trend would be the same.

6 Likes

Lotus is not diluted , but it is old inventory and these are extracts so if you store them like other concentrates I believe there is a bigger potential of flavir lossā€¦ These extracts imo should be stored in a fridge or at lower than room temp ā€¦ Also banana isnt my cup if tea ( vape flave )

8 Likes

@xxanalogxx Iā€™m with @fidalgo_vapes it must be old(er) stock. I still have some 8 month old Banana Split wherein the Banana is quite kicking still. Another great one from @Pro_Vapes.

8 Likes

You and @fidalgo_vapes may well be right on this one. All of my newer stuff has been refrigerated but those Lotus ones were not.
Testing MF the way I do it is a long tedious process and I hate going back to square one :frowning:

6 Likes

Yes it is a process even more than other flavesā€¦im happy others were here b4 me and left starting points ā€¦

6 Likes

The Lotus are definitely waning! I wrote about this recently. Some old stock I have are quite weak and dull compared to the new batch i ordered from GEB.

6 Likes

Thanks for doing thisšŸ‘šŸ» Itā€™s so helpful and Appreciate, keep going mate!
Do u think MF concentrates go bad quickly or anything like that?
Iā€™ve looked for MF in Australia found like a couple lil places, emailed one place that had a few MF flavours and she wasnā€™t sure they were for vaping she redirected to MF main page to ask them but I didnā€™t, I had a Quick look and left it alone. Do u or anyone recommend a MF place that I can slowly try to add these flavours? Iā€™ve only seen MF 15ml glass bottles so far is that how they come? Thanks PVšŸ‘šŸ»

3 Likes

PV isnā€™t around a lot lately but I can throw a few answers for you.
Buying in Au there are 2 places I know of that are around the $35aud mark I have bought from both and they are very slow (pretty sure that the flavours are not in stock and they are drop shipped from the USA).
I would suggest going direct to
https://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html
(if you buy a few you can ask for some samples which they will generally send (3ml).

You can also purchase from
https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/catalog/flavor-extracts
They will sometimes send samples if asked.

As far as safe for vaping - they are in the same boat as most flavour concentrate companies and will not commit to a statement of safety. MF are not anti vaping but they will never say safe and will generally offer no information on vaping at all. Their flavours are water soluble and generally taste fantastic (do your research there is tons of info here on which are best and which are not).

Hopefully that helps you some

8 Likes

Hi woftam, thatā€™s awesome thanks for the speedy reply. Yeah I think Iā€™ll just deal with those places you mentioned.
Thanks heaps mate take care.

8 Likes

Looked at the first site you linked, straight too the businessā€‹:grinning:Doesnā€™t get much easier then that, Iā€™m gunna just deal with them looks nice an easyā€‹:yum::woozy_face::woozy_face::hugs:

6 Likes

Select a few you want to try and put in the notes section during checkout that if possible you would like samples of them. :+1:

9 Likes

No they dont but they should be stored in a fridge if possible ā€¦

I doubt MF themselves would say they were for vaping. A while back I spoke with a rep for MF and they seem to want to distance themselves from vapingā€¦This was a couple years ago .

This is the smallest ive seen them from the manufacturer ad far as purchasing goes they do have cute 3.7oz sample bottles though .

Note : Not PV lol obviously

7 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I love those little ones.

https://i.imgur.com/GqA7ltJ.jpg

7 Likes

EASTER EGG. Just zoomed in on my OWN picture, and caught an ERROR on ONE of the labels !!! Howā€™d I miss that ??

7 Likes