Medicine Flower Tasting Notes

Yeah I figured that but when I saw the two dudes in drag, well whatever that’s just a table full of homoerotica. Even the bell. It’s used to start the tournament and in place of a safe word.

2 Likes

Could you please provide a link or exact product description and where to get the stevia? I’ve got some in my kitchen but it’s little squirt bottles for sweetening tea and such. I don’t think that’s what I’m looking for is it?

1 Like

@Mofogger posted a pic of what he uses in this thread…
Continuing the discussion from Looking to make really sweet juice:

3 Likes

Thanks. I should have checked that thread out. I’ve not really read much of that one.

1 Like

I meant to grab some of that while I was in Walmart the other day. The pic you posted says yours has Malic Acid in it. Besides the preservatives that would be a one shot additive to fruit flavors. I put malic acid in with my Oh Yeah Grape recipe and I love how it enhances the grape and lemon flavors.

2 Likes

I may give it a whirl till I can pick up some of the good stuff. Hell when I was a dumbass teenager I used to huff Freon - damn near killed me once but I’m still here. Like ol’ Stephen Segal, hard to kill.

2 Likes

They are preservatives. They will make you live longer :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s a very strong sweetener - the stuff we use is more concentrated, I think!

1 Like

I know this is a MF thread but @john70 LB and oOo both sell VG or VG dominant mixes for some of their flavorings. Just thought that i would let you know.

2 Likes

Got some of this from Amazon in the Uk still to try it yet but have mixed it with Vg at 1g to 9ml expecting to use it at 1-2% in mixes

Started a thread last year about Rebaudioside A 98% Powder and posted this link about Stevia explains the difference between the %'s and the different types of Stevia

5 Likes

Thank you :+1:

Was gonna go grab the link but (as always) I see you’re on top of things this morning :smiley:

2 Likes

I remember reading it. At the time I wasn’t all that interested in sweeteners so I didn’t commit it to memory. I’ll bookmark it now and limit myself to bugging you guys about other shit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool! I just ordered 50g of this:

2 Likes

If my girlfriend came over to my house and I had a pile of that on a plate like that, I would be single again :wink:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Canadian. http://everstevia.com/store/stevia-products.html

1 Like

Got some mixed up the weekend, 1g of Stevia Reb (A) 98% to 9ml of pure Vg.

As I expected it is very much like EM crystals when it comes to dissolving in Vg and although i used warmed Vg and placed bottle in a shallow bath of warm water and in an Ultrasonic clearer there are still a few crystallised stevia particles floating around the finished liquid. I will have to buy some unbleached coffee filter papers or the like this week.

No idea how it will work in mixes and what %'s yet, but I did the 1 drop on the finger taste and it is so much better compared to sucralose on the tongue . A really pleasant level of sweetness that doesn’t taste artificial like sucralose and no bitterness, that I have experienced with other Stevia powders.

Looking forward to using it once I get it filtered.

4 Likes

Hey @SthrnMixer …Check out Stevita brand Stevia…Organic stevia with the only other ingredient being grapfruit seed extract…Reported to be one of the absolute cleanest Stevias on the market…Extracted, I believe, through a cold press process…No chemical treatments, or fillers…

1 Like

I’m still waiting on mine - It’ll be interesting! :smiley:

2 Likes

I just noticed ECX is having a 15% off Lotus AKA MF LOTUS 15 good until Jan. 24th

3 Likes