Medicine flower Vanilla

its great imo , some of these vendors may not have stock and order direct from MF out of their inventory so if MF is out they all will be , or they have have small amounts on hand also one of the two

2 Likes

alright just spoke to Ivory at MF and they were hoping to have the Vanilla available this week but it doesnt look like that will happen so she is estimating 1 to 2 weeks , 2 being the latest @DarthVapor @robin

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for passing along the info!

4 Likes

Wow! That’s crazy! I might have to order a bottle when it comes back in Stock :grinning:

2 Likes

If anyone is still on the hunt, I just ordered the vanilla directly from MF, and it appears to be in stock.

5 Likes

Has anyone tried mf plum?

I ask because this. Once in a while, as a treat, I used to buy juice from a company called kai’s virgin vapor. All vg, they use distilled water to thin, and i believe they did their own extractions. I dont know. But i do know its a pretty involved process that not everybody would have the means to do so. So maybe they use mf? Anyway, their Plum Crazy was just ridiculous, like you just wanna drink this stuff its so good. So, ive tried a nf plum type flavor and of course the usual suspects, i think tfa’s was the best, but still couldnt hold virgin vapors jock.
Other flavors i tried from them were all very authentic, vanilla will knock your nipples off. But a lot of them needed an open bottle type steep, i guess to kill the alcohol some had. But anyway, the Plum Crazy… hol-ee shit. So good and potent, i would dilute it and busting a 60ml to a 120ml was doable. The only reason i rarely buy is because its like $70 for a 120ml. !!!

Probably should have just made a separate thread, sorry bout that. But yeah, so, anyone try mf plum?

5 Likes

I believe Kai’s Virgin Vapors are made exclusively with MF extracts. The info is out there somewhere, I just can’t recall where I found it, nor have I confirmed it, but I think it’s solid Intel.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! Yeah, it sounds about right. A small company doing all their own extracts seemed a little far fetched. Gonna have to try mf plum. Thanks also @fidalgo_vapes for that store link with relatively cheap mf.

3 Likes

Is there another vanilla that compares in taste to MF ? I just cant seem to pul the trigger on spending 22.00.

1 Like

$22.00 though. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I just cant bring myself to spending that much. Is it really that good ?

1 Like

If you do decide to try them, Karen who runs good earth beauty sells them for the same price, BUT she offers free shipping and 10% off with code GEB10. Still expensive for 15ml of flavor but that’s what ya get with MF.

She is an amazing lady, tell her Jason sent ya :wink:

She’ll throw in free samples

https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/catalog/flavor-extracts

5 Likes

I’ve never used it. Just trying to help. It’s the only place they had in stock. I would go with @DarthVapor. Cheaper if you are willing to shell out $20 with free shipping.

4 Likes

Ok Thank you.

3 Likes

While I haven’t had the pleasure of MF vanilla, I’ve tried quite a few others, and have yet to be even remotely disappointed.

This is coming from someone where even the change under the cushions matters! :wink:

7 Likes

I’ve used MF vanilla before and although I really like it, I have always been [extremely] happy using INW Vanilla Shisha. If you don’t have that one, it is a must have in my opinion.

6 Likes

imo its worth every penny and like @DarthVapor said goodearthbeauty is the best place to buy with the 10 off and free shipping plus free sample that 15ml will last a long time

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes and @juice_junkie_lover
Thanks much for the geb hookup! I finally put in an order, getting some coffee, caramel, dark chocolate, butterscotch, and instead of mf plum i decided to try mf golden plum. Not sure if its gonna be the catalyst for virgin vapors plum crazy or not but i had a good feeling about it.

6 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to hear about it. If you ask geb for samples she will usually try to include it if she has it available. She will send you these little nifty bottles of whatever flavor you ask for.

4 Likes

they are the cutest little bottles too

3 Likes