ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Menthol and Mint

So I got bored yesterday (flavor chasing) and decided to try to put mint and menthol in a couple of cinnamon and chocolate recipes to see what happens. One of them was a chocolate mint anyway and I figured I would get away with that :slight_smile: The cinnamon recipe was kind of like a fire and ice type of experiment. I haven’t vaped it yet because I want to let it steep.

I would be curious as to know what non-fruit recipes anyone has had any luck putting menthol or mint in that they thought was kind of fun?

Hic has an Andes mint recpie. And really I think any chocolate recpie you can add a bit of mint to to add. Which was good when I tried it. Recpie is posted on VU.

There was a vanilla mint recpie I tried…it was ok, but I have issues tasting vanilla. Like I love simple creamy vanilla, but the vanilla never seems to hit right. Stil working in it. I found that I need to age the mix just like a custard to get the best repeatable result. Mix one was weak, mix two was almost perfect, mix three added cheesecake v2 cap and sucked, waiting another week for remix of the second.

Thanks for that! I have chocolates coming in the mail!

I put creams and custard in my strawberry and peach menthol’s and it works really well, it smooths it out and it’s a real complex, satisfying vape.

I’m kind of wondering if anyone has added menthol/mint to anything almost bakery-ish (or other drink vape odd thing) and had any success with it? (I know people probably want to just say - "try it dummy and see what happens lol)

Funny you asked, I have this planned to test @Maureeenie,

BTW, this is not being made for myself. I was challenged to make a unique custard. Custards are not my staple and especially CAP, much unlike many others…

Oh my, that looks fun!

PM sent! =)

Bookmarked!
Looking forward to trying that out!

I’ve added a few drops of Natural Mint Inawera to my cherry iced tea, the drinking kind, lol. It was very nice. I might try to reproduce this as a vape flavor when I get more time. It makes sense to try since a lot of my favorite teas have minty notes.

feel like a broken record trying to sell my wares the amount of times I’ve posted this recipe lol, but this is always in my rotation and I sell it to most of my 'customers’
I vaped this almost exclusively for a year, actually this is a tamed down version of it, it’s amazing how much menthol you can get used to lol :snowflake:

The Cobweb Clearer

Ingredient %
10% Menthol 2.5
Koolada 10% (TPA) 2.5
Peppermint (TPA) 5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I actually copied that recipe and it’s on my list!

That looks great! Yay!

LOVE this one when my throat is scratchy due to a cedar allergy.
It’s addicting…

I’ve never tried the Eucalyptus… I know what it does in a cough drop is it a flavor more than a feeling thing?

To me it is flavor more than feeler. :slight_smile:

Not a huge fan of mint, but I’ve used it in mint tea and in a mint chocolate chip ice cream. I have FW Spearmint and I like it a lot. And Flavorah’s creme de menthe. And RF Shamrock shake. That’s about as minty as I get, usually. :stuck_out_tongue:

My adv is super simple. 7% peppermint (CAP) and 3% anise (FA). I add koolada every now and then.

every few days I will also mix peppermint with strawberry ripe, strawberry sweet, and lemon sicily

I’m a huge fan of peppermint. I like it in almost all of my recipes