Mentor Group (JoJo messed it up again...now its Forum-Founder and it's staying that way.)

You are being far too kind :wink:

3 Likes

Just reading the news ! Yeah I kinda am arenā€™t I , but your sense of humor I love thou !

5 Likes

Y-You donā€™t remember me?! :cry:

hqdefault

Are you implying that you are on here more than I am these days?! ;D

7 Likes

I think that one may be too close to call! :wink:

6 Likes

That was nucking futs, eh? Lol, i felt like i just took off the VR headset after riding a virtual roller coaster for 8 hours. Still, it was necessary and the early results look promising.

Im really glad that im not my keyboard or my wall. hehe

6 Likes

waitā€¦waitā€¦so no matter what we do, @Skullblade789 pays the price?
This may be worth watching :rofl:

9 Likes

Is it over?

8 Likes

It is a necessary sacrifice.

6 Likes

.???

If this were a hurricane, this could be the eye of the stormā€¦

Edit: but my guess would be itā€™s safe to come out and play

1 Like

4 Likes

gif~c200

8 Likes

https://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/meme/2015/01/You-can-come-out-now-honey.png

8 Likes

Okay, this took all day to read(naughty kids and cats did not help!!!). The beginning i was chanting
Jerry-jerry-jerry
But there was very valueable information. Change is easy to resist. The unknown freaks people out. As a recovering alcoholic/addict, i am really good at warping a good change into something from the underworld that hades himself would sanction.
Knowing this, i am glad for this. This site is huge, many people, many difficulties and/or questions. More helpers, means more answers. More answers means easier mixing. Easier mixing keeps people off the cigs. Keeping people off cigs is the goal!
BOOM!

12 Likes

And to think all the constant ragging along with countless links to the beginners guide I have given the newbies showing them correct flavor/recipe entries, hoping for common naming conventions and such, has been for naught!
Man, itā€™s a cruel world. LOL

2 Likes

To the contrary!!

What seems to get glossed overā€¦and over and over and over, is just how extremely giving this community can be. And is. Some just have a giving spirit. They are in the truest sense of the word, mentors. And it takes time and effort to help folks. It takes equal time and effort to help when the end game is less about an individual and more about the community. What would this place be without those who give of their time and knowledge? Trust me, whatever you or anyone else has done to spread knowledge, help a new person get started, answer a puzzling question, figure out a problem and on and on, is certainly not for naught. That just makes you a contributor to the community, which benefits everyone.

14 Likes

Wait ā€¦wait ā€¦can we turn this into College Credit?

14 Likes

Some of the most helpful people in history have done so just cuz it was the right thing to do. Mother Theresaā€¦St. Francis of Assisiā€¦Batman. Youā€™re in good company.

4 Likes

Even thou Batman kicked his butt, You forgot Superman !

2 Likes

without caring their name was known or the recognition they receivedā€¦ touche

5 Likes

Nah, Superman by his name alone doesnā€™t count. He thinks heā€™s all superior an shit.

2 Likes