Mixers Block

Maybe if you like to help out a newbie, try this:

Substitute them with the ones you have and let me know if you liked it?

5 Likes

Ill mix it I’d be happy to try it I will have to sub a few

5 Likes

I have too little time to mix so no time to worry about wixer block.

My suggestion, take any mix you have and add menthol :slight_smile: Possibilities are endless!

2 Likes

@NChris Do you have anybody that follows you or do you follow anybody?

Whenever I get Mixers block, I look through recipes of people I follow and or people that follow me. Now I’m not saying the public recipes are bad, it just takes forever to find a good one.

Another thing I do is look through the recipes of some of the people I respect, that post in the forums. For instance, take a look at some of the folks that posted to this thread, like @woftam or @Steve-o_54 etc. Lets see, our fearless leader @daath has a bunch of good ones .

Anywho, just some ideas.

I think I’ll go check out that crazy eliquid machine Oh ya, I forgot to mention the what can I make button. In your recipe page click on user (upper right) scroll down till you see “what can I make?” it will show you all the recipes you can make according to what you have in you flavors “stash”

5 Likes

Yes. I seem to have more new mixes on paper than I’ve axtually made. Lazy mixer syndrome. The only thing I’ve been mixing lately is a 2 flavor cheat using 9.4% purilium pecan praline ice cream and .2-.3% hangsen French ice cream. Been too busy to be creative in mixing. Try the mix above then see if you get some ideas coming through steep is 5-8 days but because I’m so lazy I’m not even steeping

5 Likes

I can’t count the times I’ve been thru Mixers block. Sometimes it last for 2-3 months. @Amy2 made a post a while ago that really inspired me with Ideas for new mixes. Maybe this will help out…

I’ve made some of my best mixes by perusing actual recipe sites. Good luck and I hope you get your inspiration soon.

9 Likes

I did that last night. I pulled out the FA Joy and tried to base a recipe around a big yeasty hit of it. I picked joy because I like it even though i find it nauseating and gross :nauseated_face:. I’m yet to try it.

Yeast Infection
Dragonfruit (TPA) 4%
Joy (FA) 2%
Rainbow Sherbet (TPA) 0.5%
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2%
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 0.5%

4 Likes

That is fantastic, does it work well? It produced this combo for me, now I need nutmeg.

Pecan, Lemon, Nutmeg, Vanilla Extract, Apple

2 Likes

I have not mixed anything from there but it can give you some ideas and some funny names - the % are pretty low in most cases so it may work out

2 Likes

WTF it does %'s, I’m heading back now. I thought it was for food.

2 Likes

oh wait sorry i thought you were talking about the crazy mixing machine
ya the other is for food but it works for juice too. yes it works very well. Sorry for not reading properly derp lol

3 Likes

Jokes on me.

2 Likes

That one is courtesy of @marsh8 - i find myself using it quite a lot.

3 Likes

Well thanks very much @marsh885, and thank you for passing it on. I can see myself frequenting the site.

4 Likes

I played with the crazy liquid machine, and it came up with a combination of lime, cardamom and coconut that rang a bell. I looked it up, and found this cake recipe. I’m still playing with an e-liq recipe to go with, but I think it has potential. I only have three cakes, though FW yellow, Nonna’s cake, and Purilum Simply cake. Maybe I need more.

2 Likes

did you mix it yet?

1 Like

this helps me sometimes

8 Likes

Nice to see that Cucumber pairs well with Pomegranate! I got the puke face on my suggestion up there! @Sprkslfly :wink:

6 Likes

No way…I’m with you on your suggestion. Gonna try to mix that up this weekend.

3 Likes

This happens to me a lot, I usually go on the clone requests section on reddit for ideas to go after. Some are interesting, some are not.

2 Likes