Mooch is now doing videos! This is huge!

33 Likes

Nice lookin’ out~!

3 Likes

Between the forums I attend I can’t tell you the number of folks I see join and then the first question is “how low can I go?”. I personally won’t answer their question directly as I believe there is one way to get it right and that is to learn about and understand what you are dealing with. Then I see these reviewers show off a .15Ω build on a mech and say “oh but you don’t try this, I know more than you do”. That is a load. It doesn’t work that way. If Wing-Wong vapes can do it, Billy Bob will try it too. This to me is like drivers ed or gun safety classes. Get yourself a seat and get educated. And I don’t want to see you whining to the talking head on MSLSD about blowing half your face off or setting your underwear on fire.

9 Likes

VERY good news @SmilingOgre

1 Like

I have been a subscriber to his channel forever waiting for the day he released a video. Dude is a battery god. Glad to see him posting videos.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Same here :slight_smile:
Content is good so far. Basic, but informative and just what beginners need to get started. I’m sure he’ll end up going full-nerd in later videos :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this, love it… Just an observation, that’s excellent sound quality for a $20 mic… Wish I knew what brand/model it is.

1 Like

Funny, I was thinking that too. Didn’t sound to shabby to me.

2 Likes