More confirmation

This article confirms what we already know. Vaping does NOT lead to gateway smoking in young adults.

20 Likes

The absolute stupidity behind this lie has always baffled me. One tastes like delicious yummies and the other tastes like shower farts and burning. Its one of the big reasons why i switched in the first place.

Thanks for posting this!

10 Likes

Thanks for the post :metal:

3 Likes

Absolutely. Thank you for posting this article @robin

• ā€œMore importantly, 85.81% of the study subjects stated that the wide array of flavors available were important in enticing them to switch to vaping and quit smoking.ā€
8 Likes

Chasing the perfect ADV is what kept me off the smokes, each new flavor put smoking further into my past and also keeps me DIYing so i agree.

7 Likes

Shower farts, pray tell? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heā€™s just saying heā€™s got air in the pipesā€¦ :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this! Good to see some of the other countries havenā€™t been bought yet and can still do meaningful research, the way itā€™s SUPPOSED to be!

4 Likes

:nerd_face: never heard that before, meaning the ā€˜analogyā€™ - see what I did there. Fnarr, fnarr.

2 Likes

Would someone please go beat the San Francisco City Counsel with this sentence(preferably wrapped around a very large hard object) until they see just how phenomenally stupid their recent ā€œflavor banā€ is?

6 Likes

Worse than cabbage farts by a country mile!

1 Like

By far the worst, Vape/smell analogy, was from someone on an another site saying - it was like vaping Jimmy Savilleā€™s ghost, best/worst one ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

After having been 100% smoke free this long, the smell of cigarettes is utterly vile. What amazes me is that I inhaled that shit for over 30 years.

I still say everyone should see this movie - part funny, part alarming

@robin thanks for posting that link!

5 Likes

Funny how that works isnā€™t it? I personally canā€™t stand the smell of them anymore. Mentally equating the stinkies with the maladies that I no longer have because of them has helped a ton!

3 Likes