Most spot on recipes

I started this thread so people could post or link their best spot on to the real thing recipes! My most spot on recipe is my vanilla banana wafer pudding. Can’t believe how close it actually is! http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1421933/Gourmet+Vanilla+Pudding+Bananas+and+Wafers+%F0%9F%8D%8C

6 Likes

I’ve posted this elsewhere, but @SthrnMixer’s Dhá Gorm, hand’s down.

Dhá Gorm (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 10% 0.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Blueberry (Flavorah) 1
Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah) 5
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Marshmallow (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
16 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Totally agree, I love this one!

3 Likes

Just finished letting that steep last week. OMG that is tasty!

4 Likes

These look really good! I might mix some of this stuff up in a few minutes.

The most accurate stuff I have out right now is my Sadlad Toast Crunch, followed by my Minty Down Under which is a andes/thin mint ice cream. My Samoa cookie is almost done, and my Bit O Honey candy still needs some work. But in order, those are my most accurate.

6 Likes

This is the most accurately flavored recipe I’ve made. It’s one of my ADVs and I love that it doesn’t take much steep time (I’ll even SnV it if I run out of steeped bottles). Tastes like the little cookies from McDonalds that were shaped like the characters’ heads. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll be watching for both of those!

5 Likes

I’m loving this thread thanks everyone!:clap:

5 Likes

This Peach Cobbler is one of the best.
Got me thinking about other cobblers to try.

5 Likes

This one’s pretty spot-on.

Howard Hughes' Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 0.75
Butter (FA) 1
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 2.5
Caramel (TPA) 2
Maraschino Cherry (FW) 2.75
Pineapple (FA) 1.5
Smooth (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 11.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Hmm, I always assumed Howard Hughes would taste like soap and unclipped fingernails.

7 Likes

500 jars of Well Steeped Unicorn Urine
LMAO
OMG a New Recipe for Bob’s Savory Sauces.

6 Likes

@VapeyMama I’ve read the notes on Metaphor but don’t have that one, what is your take on that flavor ? Your recipe looks interesting AND good…

1 Like

Cake with an almost crispy crust with a little lemon. I like it a lot, but it tastes a bit dry over 4%
In that recipe it balances out the sugar cookie so that it tastes more like a store bought cookie rather than a home made sugar cookie.

Dammit, that sounds good. Having never tried it, or having it in the stash, thought maybe I could sub Nona’s Cake to try your mxie mix out.

I’ve never tried nona’s so I can’t help you there. :confused: but you should totally try it and see!

I’ve been itching to give BCF some more of my money, think I better add Metaphor to it, so I can try JUST the way you mixed it. Thanks…

1 Like

Yessss, do it! :joy:

6 Likes