Mouthwatering Vape Juice

Hi All,
Can anyone recommend a good additive/concentrate to add to my recipes.

I’m working on an opal fruit, starburst to the younger out there which is getting there but I want to get that
"Made to make your mouth water" effect, which is not there yet.
I would love to get the mouthwatering effect in some of my fruity juices mainly because I often suffer from dry mouth.

Any help would be appreciated… BTW I’m in the UK

2 Likes

FA Fuji Apple and Inawera Cactus at low %s are the two that immediately come to mind that produce this effect. Worth a look. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I second that :grinning:

5 Likes

A third on the Fuji Apple. It’s an amazing flavor.

3 Likes

You can also use Pear.

3 Likes

Thanks jojo, josephine and tinman, with 3 votes looks like that’s the one to try.

1 Like

With cooking, we use acids to add mouth water. I assume it’s the same but I have not tested yet. Try it, citric,malic or ascorbic for a fruit mix I reckon.

1 Like

And (why am I feeling that I repeat myself? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) my beloved Dragonfruit is very moisty. To me at least.

3 Likes

Could check out Kiwi FA.

What JoJo Said

Thanks for everyone’s input, got my order in, once it comes and I’ve had a play around I’ll post the recipe for anyone that’s lookin for similar.

Cherimoya YC INW. . .that is a great, mouth-wateringly tangy flavor. Buy a BIG bottle, it’s killer. You might consider trying @bradslinux very addictive recipe with it (sorry to link, I guess chrome is not liking the ELR copy-as function):

2 Likes

Just mixed up another tester, added 1% fuji apple and 1% dragonfruit to the mix, gonna steep for a week.

Very interested in this mate, I bought the starburst concentrate from vapours r us and it’s not good.

Keep us updated