My current situation... What's yours?

That is a sweet looking lineup! Don’t worry. The skins will eventually get so easy to install and remove you will be wondering where they slipped off to :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks guys, i am in the process of watching/learning, so will be up to speed when I eventually get it. Hopefully :wink:

3 Likes

Haha, that’s my worry. Or should I say my wife’s worry. :slight_smile: To me, my mini looks lonely by itself. Plus, I am thinking about getting into building. I can almost see this getting out of hand fast.

4 Likes

Once you take the red pill there is no going back to the Matrix my friend. Screw-in coils were meant to keep you spending money. Rebuildables are there for those that want to experience the pinnacle of vaping. Gunky juice? Who cares. Vape what you want and rewick. Want to change flavors? Go right ahead. You can experiment with different wires, cottons, coil types, etc. It’s a real game changer. But you have been warned.

8 Likes

Oh yes, I have lots to learn in this department. Such as, what’s the difference/preferences in wires, cottons, coil post types, build styles and benefits of each, which rda and/or rta should I start with, etc, etc. I have lots of reading and videos to peruse and of course there will be questions forthcoming. I’m pretty sure at this point that I will keep using my Uwell Crown tank for while I’m at the office, but I’d like to have a rebuildable for testing recipes and clouding up the house in the evenings.

1 Like

To me, the TFV4 is a good tank to transition with. It has the best screw-in coils. And the RBA for it is awesome. It would be a tank you could try your hand at coil building and still revert back to the screw-in coils for further research and experimentation.

But don’t use the single RBA. Buy the optional dual RBA when you get it.

2 Likes

Told ya, I like those bullet shaped driptips. No kidding. This was last week, now I got a new holder.

6 Likes

It’s so funny to look back and see where we came from. I’m only using one of the above mods today. And back then I was strictly a tank man. Things have changed.

8 Likes

And the rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper. My newest one is squank mods and rda’s

Same here!

my two favorite right now

2 Likes

“The Crew” out enjoying some fresh air.

2 Likes