My current situation... What's yours?

I was looking at the last pictures I posted here compared to what I have now and I have grown a bit. Here is my mixing table, complete with PC and Tablet for viewing my recipes at the scale. I added a Hotplate Stirrer and digital probe thermometer over Christmas break. Plus another rack full of flavors with about 20 more on the way along with a wall rack coming tomorrow. I need a bigger mixing station.

And my juice closet is filling up as well.

7 Likes

ok I think I will be doneā€¦ until I will eventually get a DNA but huh this works :wink:

6 Likes

You have 2 Crius tanks? They that good? I have one coming.

1 Like

yeah theyā€™re great I have one w each deck obviously the velocity style is easier to build on but the both vape great!!!but the Griffin is sooo good like a crius but better haha

2 Likes

I have both coming.

1 Like

Getting there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Looks like itā€™s time to get another Modā€¦lol

2 Likes

Itā€™s nice to have a choices :wink:
Holding out till April for a vt 133 dna200. Should see me through though right? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, looks like youā€™re sorely lacking in equipment. The suffering has got to be intense. I think youā€™re gonna have to get another one while you wait. Probably a couple tanks tooā€¦lol

1 Like

Thats what she said. "Sorry couldnā€™t resist " :joy::joy::joy:
Yes the suffering is debilitatingā€¦ But what can you do? :yum:

1 Like

Nice looking collection. That iPV 5 really does belong in the center.

1 Like

Thanks bud. :+1:

VT133 on the road with meā€¦and a Reuleaux, Efusion, and noisy cricket. BTW, The VT133 is working great after uploading the new temp dominant firmware and a bit of e-scribing. Dig it. Itā€™s nearly the battery life of the Reuleaux but much less size and weight. Itā€™s also way grippier in the hand. I have a second NIB Reuleaux for backup, may need another 133 too. I really like it.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Looking good buddy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:
First thoughts on the 133? Looks slick by the way. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

All dressed up and nowhere to goā€¦

Nekkid

Stuck em next to their skins for comparison. I donā€™t foresee myself using the skins/case very much as theyā€™re kinda a PITA to get on and off. Having single batt boxes does have itā€™s down sides. But theyā€™re so cute! :stuck_out_tongue: Now I just gotta decide if Iā€™m gonna keep the black and white minis out and retire the dovpo or stash a mini. Lifeā€™s full of tough choices. LoL. If you told me at this time last year that Iā€™d have four boxes and the tanks I do, I woulda laughed and called you a liar. Of course, Iā€™ve got some amazing friends 'round these parts, and wouldnā€™t have what I do without them.

9 Likes

love love love it!!! the build quality is sweet feel just rt in hand I really havenā€™t had alot of time with escribe but I think this weekend Iā€™ll be able to spend some more quality time with them together :wink:

2 Likes

Sweet bro. Let me know how hard the escribe is. Iā€™ve got a lot of reading to do and vids to watch. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Itā€™s not difficult at allā€¦I promise you that. Experience is big, so play with it!

3 Likes

@Pattie can even play with eScribe without having a mod connected if you just want to get a feel for it.

3 Likes