My flavor stash is public need some help Please

I haven’t used the glazed donut yet but I’ve read some notes on it that it certain percentage it becomes a Play-Doh taste but it sounds so good I was wondering if you could even add zappola to it to give it that fried effect

1 Like

CAP strawberry sweet 3%
TPA strawberry ripe 2%
FW VBIC 3%

Simple strawberry ice cream

The Strawberry combo is usually my go to strawberry flavor start

1 Like

Awesome thank you CarolinaVapen. I really appreciate y’all helping me out with my stash.

Anytime. Always willing to help anyway I can with the limited experience I have.

I’d totally throw 1% red touch in there too. Those three strawberries work great together.

2 Likes

Don’t have the Red touch. I will have to put it on the wish list.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Oops, I quoted you but that was towards @whosyourdaddy :wink: I saw he has it in his stash.
But yes you totally should, its a really nice strawberry!

1 Like

I totally love the strawberry combo, I adapted a Recipe & added Red Touch to the Ripe & Sweet. And added some Black Currant to it and tasted like a sweet ripened strawberry jelly. The mouth feel was crazy delish

3 Likes

Now I’m thinking of making the strawberries with the VBIC.

1 Like

Lots to choose from.
Check: A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes
Could retry:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/whatcanimake?fcount=3

2 Likes

Thank you Brotherbob

1 Like

Also added 1% Red Touch to the recipe. I’m thinking 3-7 days steeping & the VBIC vanilla and cream should be a really nice vape. As a shake n vape of course the strawberries are sweet,fresh & some juiciness with a light vanilla hint. I could definitely vape it now, but I’ll refrain. Lol
Thanks again, I’ll let you know how much I’m going to love it.
Tomorrow I’ll mix the cream
filled strawberry :doughnut: .

3 Likes

Don’t be afraid to use your imagination. Just think about edible combinations and what may blend well together. Then u can use what can i make function/search by flavor stash checking the ones that must be contained in the mix. The newest function allows up to 4? missing flavors to fill in the blanks. You can always sub for brands that u have and most of the popular mixes have notes on what others have subbed. Gl to you!

1 Like

Thank you worm1 for suggestions also. Believe me everything you all are suggesting to me is being absorbed and very much appreciated.

It is a good flavor if used correctly, I have a good doughnut base that includes glazed doughnut (CAP), frosted doughnut (TPA), vanilla custard (I have used both Flavorah, and CAP V1 with success), and Vienna cream (FA)…I have used it with many different fruits like cherry, strawberry, blueberry, coconut, lemon, yumberry, vanilla, and maybe more that I cannot think of off the top of my head. Recently, I tweaked this though and added some vanilla swirl (TPA), and cream cheese icing (LA). The mixture of the two doughnut flavors helps keep the play doh effect at bay, and imho, is quite good. I have not used Zeppola so I am unsure of its effects (onto the list it goes!). You mentioned that you are creating a wish list for flavors yourself, and I just want to say that you should definitely add Vienna cream (FA), Vanilla Swirl (TPA), Cream Cheese Icing (LA), Meringue (FA), Vanilla Shisha (INW), and Whipped Cream (TPA)…these are all rather versatile flavors that are used quite often…I could go on and on, adding more and more flavors that you should get, but to be honest, the list never ends! Just ask anyone here! But the ones I just mentioned are very useful in many mixes.

2 Likes

Is it public? Sounds tasty!

1 Like

No, not public, but here it is! Just add your choice of filling! This is the tweaked version I mentioned, but if you don’t want the CCI or VS, you can leave those out, but I think it is better with them!

Cream Cheese Icing (LA) - 2%
Frosted Donut (TPA) - 3%
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) - 4%
Vanilla Custard (FLV) - 2%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) - 2%
Vienna Cream (FA) - 1%

2 Likes

tbt127 the recipe you mentioned above literally has my stomach growling. Those concentrates will be going on my shopping list. Sounds like I need to make a trip to the bakery. LoL
Sounds like a good place to go and get my pallette kicking and really get a doughnut or so and try to replicate. Best place to begin my journey into bakery notes.

1 Like

Good, I think you will like it! Welcome to the awesome world of DIY! Your imagination is your best friend when mixing! Once you do it for a while you will find out what percentages you should use your flavors at that is best for you! You will get to know what each flavor does, meaning how it tastes and what effect it will have on your mix! Until then, use flavor notes listed under each flavor, the plethora of information here on the forum, and ask any questions you cannot find the answer to because there is always someone willing to help here at ELR. But above all else, have fun with it!

Ty so much, looking forward to the journey and ty for the warm welcome too

2 Likes