Need help, for peanut butter

Hi Everyone, i am peanut butter and coffe lover, i need help, i’m beginners, i made some recipes but nothing i can’t vape, some mute and another is really bad, now i am desperate to DIY e juice, i need help to make a recipe, i like peanut butter that i can vape, i aslo like a little bitter coffe, i have some flavour,
Peanut butter tpa
Hazel grove FA
Bavarian cream TPA
Toasted almond TPA
Graham cracker clear TPA
Double Chocolate clear TPA
Ethyl maltol TPA
Vanilla Swirl TPA
Dulce de leche TPA
Espresso FA
What recipes i can got from that?
40/60 with 3mg (100mg/ml).
Thank you

1 Like

Take your pick on any of them.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=peanut+butter

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=coffee

2 Likes

Each Peanut Butter extract is just a slice of the peanut butter flavor, so you need a pairing in the right percentage. I got this from reading Notes under Peanut Butter (TPA) Peanut Butter (Flavorah) is a nice peanut butter flavor but has more of that red skin peanut flavor which is not so great alone, BUT mixed with PB (TPA) rounds out the milder one into a solid tasty PB. My suggested ratio is 1:3 -> FLV:TPA so like 0.75% PB (FLV) to 2.5% PB (TPA)

6 Likes

Spot on @BoDarc - not a huge pb fan myself but that looks good.

@Robb3 a little bit of saline will help you PB out a ton you could pair it up with you dbl choc and a little cream have a pb cup. There is a couple of threads about saline kicking around the forum if you are unsure of usage.

2 Likes

I try this
Pg/vg 50/50
PB tfa 10-15%
Graham cracker tpa 2%, if more, for me it will reduce the PB aroma,
To find sweet creamy peanut butter, that is my best i can do right now, but it still dont get a full body of the peanut butter, some thing is missing, maybe the sweetness or creamy,
I tried to add many kind of my cream, it just make it worst and still missing something, should i use surcralose or something else?

All I can tell you is take it easy with the FLV peanut butter or it will come out tasting like straight peanuts! It is a picky flavor.

I have heard good things about RF SC Peanut butter, you might want to give that a try.

What are you looking to pair it with? If you pair it with a cream to try and smooth it out, just make sure it isn’t too vanilla like. Or do it, you never know what you will stumble on!

1 Like

Well I never - I am off to Flavorah (by email) and tell them straight up . How dare you make your peanut butter taste like peanuts I am outraged. Shakes fist is anger at flv chemists.

5 Likes

I have worked with Peanut Butter a good bit and can tell you that @BoDarc is right about mixing different PB profiles to get the perfect balance of PB for an enjoyable vape. Depending on the desired PB flavor you are looking for, this can be tricky to perfect.

If you are looking for a good straight PB without mixing with other profiles, I would actually recommend Capella’s version as it is semi sweet out of the bottle and plays very well with others. However, keep the percentage below 4% or it will just dominate most other flavors that are sharing the bottle with it. Even after a long steep.

My personal favorite type of Peanut Butter was the type that we got in school lunches when I was a kid, which was very sweet and I believe had Honey mixed with it. To achieve this PB type, I normally mix about a 2.5 / 1 ratio using Flavorah PB along with Flavorah Milk and Honey. It seems to work well with sweetening up the PB enhances the profile even further.

5 Likes

Sound advice, ots a very thick flavor! Well said sir!

1 Like

This is perfect! I never thought of a complimemtary honey flavor
THANKS!!

3 Likes

I think adding honey is a good idea, because cotton candy can’t do that, this PB need something to make it thicker, i’ll try, thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like