Need help to make Strawberry cream

Shisha Vanilla… it’s sooo good. But Vanilla Bean Gelato would be good in that recipe. Vanilla Bean Ice Cream would be good too. But, in my opinion you might be getting away from the lightness of the recipe if that is what you are after. My suggestion to you would be to make a 10ml bottle of each of those vanilla flavorings and make the recipe without the vanilla. then in a separate bottle, mix the Berries portion of the recipe with the Vanilla single flavor mixes one at a time and see what you like. You would gain a little understanding of how each of those flavors dance around with your flavor profile.

Another suggestion… Bite the bullet and order Shisha Vanilla. It is a flavor I think is a must-have for anyone who likes vanilla.

As far as the strawberries go, I mix as @SthrnMixer and @JoJo has said with Ripe and Sweet sometimes. But I also use Ripe with TFA regular strawberry too. It just depends on what I am mixing. Sometimes it is just me screwing up when entering the flavors into the calculator too :wink:

5 Likes

The Berries ‘n’ Cream recipe I shared above came out really good. But I am pretty sure I screwed it up while mixing it…

1 Like

You mean something like “Use sound methodology and testing process?”. I knew someone was going to say that!

I’m trying very hard to do just that but I find myself trying too many recipes at once and struggling with patience to wait weeks steeping. I’m getting better at logging what I mix and making notes about the results. As I have more juices steeped and ready to use I’m doing better at waiting for new recipes to steep.

I appreciate all the help and hope that at some point I can become anywhere near as proficient as a lot of you are. until then I’ll be asking a lot of questions!

Thanks,
Joe

2 Likes

Ask away. We are all here to help each other. Before long I will be asking you for advice :slightly_smiling:
Try mixing some recipes that require very little to no steeping. That will get you some vapable juice quickly, and every once in awhile toss in a test batch of something like a custard. Something you can leave alone for a month or two. You will get there. The beginning is the worst. But once you get past the first couple months it starts to go very smoothly, and you can have a bunch of single bottles ready to test and make changes and try again. It gets to be a lot of fun.

3 Likes

I made your recipe but dropped the SB down to 8 and the sweet cream down to 2.5 kept the marsh the same I just can’t vape too much high pg juices. Just wanted to say thanks for the share. I would rate it but you didn’t put a link or say what it’s called. I really think it’s a great vape and it hasn’t even reached the full 10 days yet.

2 Likes

Joe out of those you mentioned I would feel comfortable subbing vanilla swirl for the vanilla shisha.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Try the same thing and substitute in blueberry extra TFA for the strawberry. It’s another fan favorite. I appreciate you trying it :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Ok I will do that. I wanted to rate the recipe but don’t know what it is called ?

1 Like

I’m new to diy and also love a good strawberry cream vape. I have a few different strawberries that I’m trying to mix with, but all seem to have a “fumey” taste to them when I vape them (if that makes any sense). Does time get rid of that? Or do I need to let them breathe?

1 Like

That would depend on what flavors you used, and what percentages you used them at. Care to share this info? It would help diagnose your problem.

That would help huh?

FA strawberry
FW strawberry
CAP sweet strawberry
INW strawberry
Tfa organic strawberry
Tfa strawberry
Tfa strawberries & cream ( haven’t tried yet)

As for percentages around 4-6%

2 Likes

That doesn’t seem too far from the norm. How long have you let them steep? I noticed they all tend to get better with a bit of steeping. But I don’t think I have mixed any of those and vaped right away except the FA and Capella Sweet. And they both get better with steeping.

1 Like

Ive only let them sit for a week week and a half.

1 Like

where does one order Shisha Vanilla? I can’t seem to find it…ty…:slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Bull City Vapor has it. @DonovanECX I bet a lot of people really wish you guys had more Shisha flavors. I for one want to try all of the Shisha fruit offerings.

2 Likes

thank you…:slightly_smiling:ordered… :+1:

2 Likes

OMG I NEED this now. Damn steep time will kill me but I’ll just make 2 bottles lol. one for now and one for steeping.

1 Like

Once again, THANKS to everyone for their help!

I finally got around to the ‘sound methodology’ suggested by @LordVapor. I mixed 10ml bottles (at suggested single flavor percentages) of:

TFA DX Banana Cream
TFA Sweet Cream
TFA DX Sweet Cream
CAP Sweet Cream
FA Vienna Cream
TFA Bavarian Cream
TFA Vanilla Bean Gelato
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
TFA Whipped Cream
FA Fresh Cream
TFA Marshmallow
TFA Vanilla Swirl
CAP Sweet Strawberry
FW Strawberry
TFA Strawberry (Ripe)

Hopefully I’ll be able to figure out which creams and strawberries I like and then start to combine them into a nice strawberry milk juice. I also ordered some Shisha Vanilla per recommendations. For a shake-n-vape I mixed up some of @Amy2 's Blueberries and Cream.

Thanks again and I’m sure I’ll be back soon asking for more help.

Joe

4 Likes

i got the same problem all over i dont taste the strawberry in the juice i get he vanilla but not so creamy too … i will link the recipe im using as a unicorn milk and i also tried a custard version with sweet strawberry in it . both had the same problem no strawberry and a plastic taste to it, main goal is to make a strawberry rich cream / custard taste with a strawberry sirop aftertase efect excuse my bad english if any and thank you in advance for your time
. recipes batched will follow

INTERNAL LEAK OF CUTWOOK UNICORN MILK

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.5
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 0.5
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 0.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 8.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 16.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Hello Amy2
What are the main differences between CAP VC v1 and v2? And for CAP Graham cracker v1 and v2? And finally CAP Sweet Strawberry and SS RF?