Need help to make Strawberry cream

Here is one thing I will for sure test out
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/784212/Strawberry%20Stone%20120mls

Sorry for the spamming, but I think this looks like a very good idea. I will for sure give tis a go sometime http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/784212/Strawberry%20Stone%20120mls And by the way, what brand are you using for shisha vanilla? INW?

1 Like

It may well be good. I plan to create my own strawberry flavor base soon though and incorporate Real Flavors strawberry raw extract. Will let you know once I get the percentages down.

1 Like

That would have been nice of you. :slight_smile:

Some shitbag I know stole this exact recipe and is claiming it as his own.

Which recipe?

2 Likes

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 10
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Hi Alisa
Is there a huge differanse between Vanilla Custard V1 and v2 Cap+ I have only tried the V1, and love the taste. But it`s getting harder and harder to get :frowning:

I think you’ll find the v2 not as rich, but it does work in most recipes
I’ve tried it in, as long as I let it age 6-8 weeks or more.

1 Like

I think you’ll find the v2 not as rich, but it does work in most recipes
I’ve tried it in, as long as I let it age 6-8 weeks or more.

Alisa Borek

“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” ~Unknown

2 Likes

Thank you very much Alisa. :slight_smile:

I use 17% strawberry ripe TFA with 5% vanilla bean ice cream TFA or whipped cream FW for a shake and bake dream!

If you like Blueberry try the Blue Unicorn version! If you like bakery, try the Sugar Rush version!

This is a simple straw cream that works well and can be mixed with anything

1 Like

I am so happy for all your help and great suggestions here. keep them coming :smiley:
The one with Straw ripe and Sweet Straw was gold i.e.

Thank you for that bit of information as I am new to the site as well.

2 Likes

I don’t know why I missed this message earlier. But I would like to address your comments.

I have this exact recipe posted. Am I your shitbag? Hopefully not. I think I was abundantly clear where I got said recipe and made sure not to take any credit for someone else’s efforts. See, that’s how people with good character behave. Take note - Check cookies By the way, you’ll see it’s adapted from a private recipe. That recipe I had up a month earlier using TPA Vanilla Custard. It’s private, but I don’t mind sharing it if you like. Or you can view where I got the recipe - from 99juices

Have you confronted the shitbag? Have they responded to your accusations? Curiosity is killing me!

3 Likes