New beginnings

Hello all,
Today I did my exams to become a driving instructor and I succeeded!!!
After 2 jears of looking for a job and re-educating myself, I finally have the feeling that everything is gonna be OK. I will be able again to provide for my familie and that feels great! Sometimes life deals a hard hand but with the right mindset anything is possible. YIEEEEHAAA!

30 Likes

Congratulations - that’s fantastic news! :tada:

6 Likes

congratulations :grin::beers::tada::tada:

6 Likes

Congratulations!! Well Done​:beers::+1:

5 Likes

Congrats… Driving instructor wouldn’t be a job for me. My patience is too limited when I’m in a car. Around the corner from my house there is a hill where they always practice hill starts. The poor guys, sometimes I can see their faces when the little lady killed the engine for the 10th time.

5 Likes

Congratz!!!

I hope you can help make the Belgian roads a bit safer. The last 2 or 3 generations have produced some of the worst egocentric, dangerous, disrespectful and aggressive drivers in the world. When I was a little kid, we actually had a much better reputation. Time for new beginnings! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats. Good luck on you new adventure. Now where are my keys.

3 Likes

Wow I’m so glad I’m not the only one who sees it that way… I used to drive through Belgium on the way to Germany but I find it really stressful to drive there. When i see a red license plate I have the alarm bells ringing…

5 Likes

Conga-rats my friend. Continued success to you.

4 Likes

Thank you very much everyone,
@anon28032772 I hope I can convince my student to practice not only in driving a car safely but also driving with respect for others. Can’t promisee that I can change this blind country on my own though. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

200w

Gefeliciteerd @Koningmafkees :+1:

4 Likes

congratulations, i heard it can be very long hows and lots of genuine trade so you wont ever go without work, well done

2 Likes

We all know how you feel, I’m real happy for you!

2 Likes

Congradulations !!!

2 Likes

HUGE Congrats and best of Luck in the field.

Personally, I know my limitations and have an abject fear of 15.8 Year Olds …mostly because I used to be one, so we’re all glad someone stepped up to do this scary scary job. As I get older, 30 YOs look like teenagers. Last trip to the DMV I saw Mom and kid joyously skipping out the door with that Learner’s Permit. “OMG?! That’s old enough to pilot a 3 ton killing machine!?” …the Horror …but maybe it’s just me. You know you can’t spank them right? That is surely part (75%?) of the Training.

You? YOU GO BRO! Sounds well deserved. Is that a government job? very cool.

3 Likes