New bottom feed RDA, quick question

I recently bought a new setup and am waiting for it to be delivered. I somehow only just realized though that its a bottom feed RDA, but i dont own a squonker. So my question is, are bottom feed RDAs perfectly fine to use as a normal RDA without bottom feeding? Specifically its the new Lost Vape Delirium v2 BF RDA, and I’ll have it paired with a smoant battlestar.

2 Likes

If you take the squonk pin out and replace it with a normal one you can. Don’t do it with the squonk pin in place cause you will get juice all over your mod.

2 Likes

Will any old contact pin do, or do i need one made for the delirium?

1 Like

You always want to use the standard connector pin that comes with the RDA, as most wont even fit. According to this https://www.vapordna.com/Lost-Vape-Delirium-V2-BF-RDA-p/lvdrda.htm the delirium comes with a standard connector pin.

5 Likes

If it didn’t come with both squonk and no squonk pin i for one is very surprised. Both pins should be in your package.

2 Likes

I’m more concerned with the juice getting inside the mod myself :laughing:

3 Likes

There you go, good info right there.

3 Likes

That’s what I meant to say :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I know it was but i just had to needle you a little :wink:

3 Likes

:syringe: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

It comes with the squonk pin installed, but also a regular pin in the bag. It’s a phenomenal atty. I put a 10% off link in the Whiterose Custom Mod thread. The Delirium V2 is my new favorite atty.

2 Likes