NEW flavour art flavors

I probably will add the jammy wiz to the next flavour order, but am in no big hurry to order more.

Give us your feedback on the flavours, I am curious about the two you picked.

2 Likes

i will for sure those are the only two new flaves i ordered the weekend ā€¦ so the testing will be quick and easy lol

1 Like

I grabbed the choc glzd donut and graham cracker. So is that gelato their vbic that was mentioned above?

2 Likes

Yes, I reckon it is sold as gelato or ice cream depending on market.
Have not seen the jammy wizzard around in UK yet. Holding off buying a bit as to see what people say, but then I want to get some of fa tobaccos at some point so probably wonā€™t resist the temptation of a couple new bottles ( gelato likely one )

2 Likes

i wondered that myself ty superfrog

3 Likes

Got excited by this discussion, went ahead and ordered some of these new FA flavors from CF.
hereā€™s what i got this time
Queen FA
Graham Crust FA
New York Cheesecake FA
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut FA
Dragon Fruit FA
Vanilla Ice Cream FA

i couldnā€™t wait to test the Cheesecake, so mixed up 2.5% CK with 1% GC and 1% VIC ā€¦ added some (~1.5%) Shisha Strawberry - to make it similar to a simple SB/CK mix, and WOW!!! Smells amazing, and tastes like magic right after mixing. very smooth and all notes i expected are there. happy that finally FA has a cheesecake - and that itā€™s at that quality level.
excited to see how this mix develops as it steeps, and to test the other flavors - especially ā€œqueenā€ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@netweight I ordered all of them, minus the Pazzos. Post up your results when you get yours tested.

4 Likes

Has anyone tried the new Crema Bavarese yet? A reviewer on Bull City said they tasted a hint of cinnamon and pudding.

3 Likes

no i only got the gelato and the cheesecake eventually ill grab all except the chocolate donut

4 Likes

@TorturedZen I picked up all the new ones with the exception of the one shots. Havenā€™t mixed them up yet, will crack the bottle and see whatā€™s what.

4 Likes

my SnV test was fine then after few days it muted - i diluted carefully and got the (great) flavor backā€¦ that tells me the ratios i used here are on the high side ā€¦ have to use even lower ā€¦ interesting! canā€™t believe i can get away with < 2% cheesecake in a mix - as main flavor ?? but seems this is how strong these flavs are. maybe itā€™s just my new Kylin Mini :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How much did you dilute by?

1 Like

added 1 part base to 3 mix - so by 1/4

2 Likes