New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

What is your favorite hypnotic myst mix?

I’ve just mixed up 100ml of the Pistachio RY4 today but I’ll def check yours out dude nice one :+1::wink:

Honestly I’ve not got a favorite. Haven’t played with it enough to know. Have enjoyed it as a stand alone though and it’s very good that way.

Darn. I think there is something buried in there to just make it a great base flavor. Just havnt found the right combo.

1 Like

Notes

Made 9-5-16
Tested 09-18-16

I’m loving this crust combo… Apple Pie FA and Pound Cake FLV pairs very well to make the perfect crust IMO. I first used this combo in my Peach Cobbler recipe and it was good there also. The cinnamon note is subtle and the apple note is on the light side, as I didn’t want a overbearing apple flavor… just my preference. I’m fairly certain the MF Green Apple can be subbed for Fuji Apple FA @ 1.5-2.5% depending on how strong you want the apple note to be. The Liquid Amber really cooks the apple with the sweetness/fluffiness from the marshmallow adding a pie filling feel to the mix.

This is a basic Apple Pie recipe, but it’s very tasty. If you want to hype it up a bit, try adding a little Vanilla and Cream or Ice Cream (your choice) will add an extra flavor layer if it’s desired. I would advise to keep the %s low as not to overpower and mute the pie notes.

Oh yeah… A little butter wouldn’t hurt as the the butter from the Pound Cake is very lite.

(Undiluted) Rich Cinnamon FLV - 1 drop per 30 mls

Steep 2 wks.

Mama's Apple Pie (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (FA) 2.5
Green Apple (MF) 1
Liquid Amber (FA) 0.8
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 0.75
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.1

Flavor total: 6.15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Made 09-05-16
Tested 09-20-16

Raspberry Cream Filled Doughnut to the MAX.
Inspired by Bombies Deputy release… Only tastier.

Raspberry Cream inhale with a Cakey Doughnut exhale.

Steep 2 weeks… use no heat.

Raspberry Cream Doughnut (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Cream Whipped (FA) 0.8
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 2.5
Meringue (FA) 1.5
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 0.8
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
Wild Raspberry (MF) 0.7

Flavor total: 7.3%

4 Likes

Hmmm. Looks intersting. Have you tried WoW FA?

1 Like

No I haven’t. How is it?

I’ll let you know. I got it in the step cabinet. Along with cheese cake and cream cheese icing recipes. I think it will take me three weeks to vape through the bottles before it.

2 Likes

The last of my fruit lemonades has finally steeped. 5 for 5 with this lemonade base.

Steep 1 month minimum… use no heat.

Peach Lemonade (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.25
Lemon (MF) 0.5
Lemonade (Flavorah) 3.5
Lime (Flavorah) 0.07
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Peach (MF) 0.8
Pear (MF) 0.4
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 6.52%

The other 4…

Watermelon Lemonade (Gmix)
Blueberry Lemonade (Gmix)
Raspberry Lemonade (Gmix) 10 Stars if I could.
Strawberry Lemonade (Gmix)

2 Likes

Made 7-22-16
Tested 09-21-16

This one took a while to develop, but not now that it’s ready, it’s much, much better than my early test vapes.

It’s not that in yo’ face vapes I’m accustomed to making. This is very subtle and smooth. It’s a very well balanced Orange and Banana Cream with a sweet Cookie note in the background, blended in a custard base.

This mix is a little out of my realm because there is no MF, FLV, FA or INW, but I’m really feeling and tasting it.

This mix will test your patience if you decide to try it. So don’t even try a early test. Just make it and stow it away for 6 wks to 2 months. This is no good until the Custard fully develops.

If you want more cookie just step the Sugar Cookie (Cap) up to 4-5%.

O'Nana Custard (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 3
Orange Cream (TPA) 2.3
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 2.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 13.8%

4 Likes

Wow PV! You have finally posted a recipe that I can actually make! I do not own any MF concentrates, although I do have a lot of FA and FLV! Your recipes always look so delicious, but I just cannot afford MF at the moment! But this recipe looks like it will be very good. How is it? I know you said it is well balanced, but I have been looking for a nice orange vape. I have Mandarin FA, Orange FA, and Orange Cream TPA…do you think if I used a different orange it may make the orange stand out a little more and then add some type of cream, just to try to make another orange cream that may be a little stronger than Orange Cream TPA…I am first definitely going to make the original like it is posted, I just want a good orange vape, but not where the orange totally takes over the recipe. I want it to be pronounced, but not overwhelming. I hope I am making sense…

3 Likes

DIY is all about making it your own IMO. If you want to bump up the Orange I’d say give it a shot, but keep the % low until you get to test it.

2 Likes

I just bit the bullet and bought some Cherry Pie Real Flavors and wanted to give them another chance. The first time I ordered they’re flavors was when they first went on sale at ecx. I mixed up a solo at 10% and 15% for the steep box. This is an idea I had on an actual recipe that I am going to mix up as well and throw in the steep box. Any suggestions greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Cherry Pie Ice Cream

Ingredient %
Brie Cheese (Flavorah) 0.4
Butterscotch (Flavorah) 0.6
Caramel (Flavorah) 0.6
Cherry Pie (Real Flavors) 10
Liquid Amber (FA) 0.4
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 0.6
Meringue (FA) 0.6
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2
Vanilla Pudding - Flavorah 1
Vanillin 10% (TPA) 0.6

Flavor total: 17.8%

3 Likes

try this with pear instead of kiwi …it rounds it out really nicely.

1 Like

What pear do you use ?

Andes Milkshake 1 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/910804/Andes+Milkshake+1

1% Arctic Winter (Menthol Artic) (FA)
2% Candy Cane (FW)
0.5% Chocolate Fudge Brownie (IDE)
1% chocolate ide
0.5% Coconut (FA)
0.4% cooling effect hiliq
0.6% Cream Fresh (FA)
1.5% Creme de Menthe (Flavorah)
0.6% Meringue (FA)
1% Milk (IDE)
1% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
0.5% sweet chocolate IDE
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
1% white chocolate IDE

Flavor total: 13.6%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/7eh4

All I can keep saying is WOW! This is so good! I took some notes from @Pro_Vapes with the pound cake, cream fresh, and coconut to build the perfect milkshake kind of flavor. I then took some notes from @Alisa on her Kringle’s Kurse Clone by adding the FA Winter mint flavor and I used FW candy cane instead of TFA peppermint. I obviously thought about the percentages based on the blend. IDE chocolates are amazing and I would almost rank them up there with MF and Bakers Flavors for the chocolate lovers. Probably the only chocolates I have not tried are Delosi. I’m sure there are others but I feel like I have ordered from all over the world.

1 Like

Too many flavors? I don’t know…it’s just good. I think it could be better though and am working on a version using Walnut instead of Pistachio. Still, my little Sigelei Moonshot is putting out some flavah today!

4 Likes

That looks amazing, love that little touch of Pistachio in there :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Bday Cake mostly FLV : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/910886/Bday+Cake+mostly+FLV

0.6% Cream (Flavorah)
1.5% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
2% French Vanilla (CAP)
2% Frosting - Flavorah
1% Marshmallow (Flavorah)
1.5% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
2% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
1% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)
1% Whipped Cream (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 12.6%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/7ejH

And another one for today. I have another really good birthday cake recipe in my stash but I thought I would try it using mostly FLV flavors to see where it goes. At first I tried without the CAP sugar cookie and it didn’t have that cakey taste that I wanted.

5 Likes