New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

I’m constantly browsing for new interesting recipes to try and alot of times what I find is someone recreating a recipe that’s already been posted. What I’m hoping to see is the latest new thing you created that you would like to share. This is not for your favorites because they already been posted. Just for your New Original Recipes. I’ll start off.

CARAMEL PIE BY GMIX
WORK IN PROGRESS (WIP).
I had this desert for lunch a couple weeks ago and it was delicious, so I attempted to recreate it in a vapor. It’s not exactly the same but close and delicious also. A caramelly super creamy vape. I hope someone enjoys this. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Edit
I need to take this back to the lab. At 1st tasting it was pretty good, but I have noticed some changes. The caramel seems to be fading and Cookie and Graham Cracker has come to the front giving it a pie crust taste.
Stay tuned for version 2.

My thoughts for a Version 2. is that all the flavors overpowered the Caramel so I increase the caramel a bit, and since FA Cookie was so strong tasting I dropped it for the FW Sugar Cookie which is not as potent and will add some sweetness. Also lower custard and sweet cream a little.
If anyone has any suggestions I’d love to hear them.

Version 3 steeping

9 Likes

Why not

2 Likes

Now that is VANILLA!!!

1 Like

Got a few new flavors with my last flavor restock order. Scratching my head and pondering on what new recipes I can concoct to meet the challenge. Still, it will be a week or three steep of those mixes before I know if I can chime in on this post. Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Just finished my Black Ice. It is based on HIC’s White Tic Tac, but I tried to balance the freshness with some berries. Ended up with a mix of cola and black currant. A drop of INA Wild Strawberry is used to kill the candyness of INA Cola. I’m pretty pleased with the result.

4 Likes

I guess Canned Cappuccino would be my latest. It was kind of a labor of frustration…lol. I just threw a bunch of stuff in a bottle that related to coffee and hoped for the best. Not amazing, but so far the best ‘coffee’ I’ve been able to produce. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Just received some FA cappuccino and espresso with my last shopping round. I was weary of TPA tiramisu after so many mixes with that flavor. Change is good, so we’ll see what comes of the new flavors; it’s FA so I’m expecting good things!

4 Likes

Please share if you come up with something good. :slight_smile: I have INA tiramisu, FA espresso, and FW kahlua on the way that I’m looking forward to trying.

4 Likes

I’m always working on something or another lol ! Ok here goes http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/17L7
It’s good starting off may need some tweaking may not since its new less than 3 days we’ll see !

4 Likes

It’s looks good New Drip but I was wondering is the whipped cream an important aspect to the juice? Have you considered using DDL = milky creamy confection like in to the mix to connect with the caramel and add depth also may think about some Marshmellow as well in place of brown sugar if using DDL . Just some shop talk I really think it sounds nice thou !

2 Likes

What is ddl? Most of the time when I browse recipe sites I will match ingredients as is. I’m still new to the flavor variation thing. I’ll definitely try a version with ddl and marshmallow. Thanks.

2 Likes

Wow sounds like something I’d like yum ! I did make an ultimate vanilla by Kmpopsicle OP he/ she idk did a nice job I liked the sound of your too ! I always give cred where it’s due !

3 Likes

Dulce De Leche. Hope I spelled that right. LOL

5 Likes

David’s got it ! It’s just abbreviated bc of the misspelling of it is so often. It’s an awesome flavor very milky creamy sugary go to the search button and type it in. Someone got the exact ingredients and posted it on here. Just type DDL.

3 Likes

Just maybe do a batch of 1 each DDL is sweeeeet :slight_smile:

I use signature’s DDL got it at ecigsexpress.com where I blow all my $$$ jk😆

3 Likes

That’s the one that I have. I don’t think I ever used it. I haven’t made v2 yet so I’m gonna try this tonight. Thanks for the suggestions.

3 Likes

Your welcome good luck. It’s a great flavor I don’t use it a lot but often enough to know less is more.

1 Like

I have to order some glazed doughnut. This looks yummy.

Exactly what I was hoping for when I created this topic. It’s so difficult sifting threw all the recipes on ELR to find good recipes. You really don’t know what to trust. I don’t like wasting my precious flavorings. This way you can interact with the creators and really nail some good recipes.

P.S. I took your advice with the ddl and marshmallow and made the v2.

4 Likes

Keep us posted @JoJo. I’ve never made a coffee recipe so this will be my first. I extracted some coffee a few months ago but has never used it. I’m looking forward to it.

3 Likes

You might know this already, but just FYI and for everyone else as well, the Signature line of flavoring sold by Ecigexpress is repackaged/branded TPA flavorings. Just mentioning this in case there are folks that think they have to order certain flavorings directly from TPA.

5 Likes