2% Blackberry (CAP)
0.5% Fig Fresh (FA)
2.5% Koolada 10% (TPA)
1.75% Rum Raisin (SC) (VZ)
1.25% Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA)
4.5% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
2.5% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 15%

1 drop fa condensed milk / 30 ml no more!!

2 Likes

id try this but missing the flavorah greek yogurt ciuld i sub that with caps at a higher percentage do you think

yeah easy, I did an adapted version too, more biscuit and a bit less cream cheese icing, you could omit the limes but I think it might be a slightly better recipe, I’m just gonna continue with this until I get it spot on

Limenilla Cheesecake Supreme #2

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Brown Sugar (FW) 0.5
Butter (CAP) 0.5
Cheesecake (LA) 2
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA) 0.5
French Vanilla (CAP) 2
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 3.5
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1
Key Lime (TPA) 2
Lime (INAWERA) 1
Marshmallow (CAP) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 0.5
Whipped Cream (FW) 1

Flavor total: 19.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

I have abducted a recipe and it’s good, maybe too flavorful. From Breaktru at ecf

BeetleJuice ©

2.75% Golden Pineapple (CAP)
3% Mango (TPA)
2.75% Pineapple (TPA)
1.5% Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA)
3.5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2.5% Strawberry (TPA)

Flavor total: 16%

http://tjek.nu/r/7d2y
Will someone try it and give it a (hopefully positive) rating and comment? I need some guidance and hopefully positive feedback.

1 Like

I have created a recipe and it’s good!

Happy Apple ©

7.5% Apple (TPA)
4.5% Fuji Apple (FA)
0.25% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
2% Orange Mandarin (TPA)
2% Pear (TPA)

Flavor total: 16.25%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/7aZQ

Will someone try it and give it a (hopefully positive) rating and comment? I need some guidance and hopefully positive feedback.

2 Likes

Black Forest Cake! This turned out great. I just finished my 30ml in various attys and enjoyed the expected results. I have a Melo III tank with a prefab coil and it’s mild yet tasty, but on my deep water Ti rigs and RDAs it’s thick and chocolatey with a nice cherry liqueur finish. Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) and Marshmallow, each @ 1% is the only sweetness.

The notion that German cooks hate America’s slandering the origins of Black Forest Cake is basically we make it too sweet, and it’s supposed to be a deeply chocolate flavored Cherry Liqueur soaked dessert for adults …thanks to @Josephine_van_Rijn for that tidbit!

While I did SnV this, it mellowed quickly over a week. The Inawera Cherries in Liqueur developed distinctly with only 7 days, and i was glad I didn’t bump the %. A 120ml will deliver a better idea of how this will be with some weeks, meanwhile this was quickly good to go (24 hours). This was a call for collaboration on the forum and the suggestion to use Cherries in Liqueur (INW), again goes to @Josephine_van_Rijn

Not sure you can sub many flavors here (v1 Custard?). Thanks to @Pro_Vapes for pointing me at chocolates. The GremlinDIY Chocolate Overload played nice nice and IMO made a quick-n-easy chocolate cake from the Chocolate Fudge Brownie (CAP). Oh BTW if your tongue is cinnamoned out from another vape, this stuff is the cure.

Black Forest Cake

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Cake Batter (CAP) 0.5
Cherries in Liqueur (INAWERA) 1
Chocolate Fudge Brownie (CAP) 2
Chocolate Overload(GremlinDIY) 1
Golden Butter (CAP) 1
Marshmallow (CAP) 1
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 1
Whipped Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 10.5%

8 Likes

Got a few more flavors to get first (of course…) but this sounds heavenly!!

3 Likes

Holy Moly Doughnut Shop

Ingredient %
Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 6
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 2.5
wOw (FA) 1.4

Flavor total: 9.9%

4 Likes

Super Strasberry © : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/910043/Super+Strasberry+%C2%A9

0.9% Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA)
5% Strawberry (TPA)
10% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Flavor total: 15.9%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/7e0Q

4 Likes

Just made this one public…

6 Likes

Sounds good that. How do you like wOw? Sounds a bit like Joy?

Hi Guys, not sure if this is the right place to post an unpublished recipe for a bit of feedback. Anyway I fancy mixing a predominately cactus mix I have noticed the cactus does tend to die down a lot hence the high percentage in this recipe

CAP Sweet Mango 5%
INW Cactus 2%
INW Mango 0.75%
TFA Dragon Fruit 3%

Any feedback would be great

1 Like

WoW is really good. It is quite different than Joy. Joy is more of a funnel cake while WoW is a fried doughnut with a fruity undertone.

3 Likes

Sounds like they would pair well together. I don’t get funnel cake from Joy though, I get a yeasty sugared bread vibe when used in desserts, and a candy glaze effect when used with fruits. It’s an odd one, but I like it. Seems like wow would be a nice one to have in the stash also, cheers.

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t really help as I hate Mango, so I haven’t worked with them. I do think that is wayyyy too high for the cactus. Even with flavor fade that would taste slightly chemically bitter to me. I would start with .75-1%, it is plenty strong enough to really stand up even at lower percentages. Sometime adding too much of something actually mutes it rather than becoming stronger. You can always add more if it’s not enough, but you can’t remove it which means starting the steep all over again. I hate waiting for steeping :frowning:
Anyway, just my thoughts. Feel free to disregard as I am still learning myself :slight_smile: Good luck!

5 Likes

Your right sometimes it takes someone else to point out the obvious, start lower and work up if needed. Thanks I do that, usually use .5 so I’ll start at .75. Thanks for the advice

4 Likes

I agree with you there… That amount of cactus will have me coughing up a lung. When I first started using cactus it was at 1.5%. I used Pyure to curb the harshness a bit, thanks to @LordVapor’s post about Pyure and it’s rounding effects… but it was still too strong. I now get the desired effect using .5 to .75% with no need for enhancers to smooth it out…

6 Likes

Thanks definately going to start low and work up to a level I like.

2 Likes

“Rounding effects” and harshness in the same sentence evokes an association with Ethyl Maltol in me.I’m almost wondering if that may be an ingredient in there now…

Time to do some research, and see what I can find out.

1 Like

Cactus is great, but yup, 0.5 - 0.75% is plenty or it’ll take over any mix

1 Like