New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Not too shabby. I’ve been super disappointed with just about every bottle I made over the last few weeks, but that one still has me pretty happy. :smile: I really want to try a few other blueberries. I just got Blueberry from TPA but its the plain blueberry, not the blueberry extra. I probably should start trying these things as stand alones before trying them in recipes but I am so lazy with that kind of stuff. I tried the drop in a shot of water thing but it just wasn’t working for me. Maybe my palate isn’t refined enough…I dunno. Oh well, I’ll figure it out eventually. LoL

5 Likes

It doesn’t really work for me either. ( shot glass)And as for stand Alone’s I too am very lazy myself with that as well.

5 Likes

Did u say u didn’t like the 100 drop test batch? That’s what I used on the Strawberry Pecan Waffles and it came very close to what I have now. I also have a few steeping that I hope will work.

2 Likes

No we were talking about testing the flavors in a shot glass versus making a small test and vaping it to get to know a flavor. JoJo and my style are quite similar put it In a recipe and let it go from there.

5 Likes

How are the FLV working out ? Are the % usage high ?

1 Like

No, Some flavors are spot on. The % are on par with FA, except for a couple flavors. I’m happy the flavors I’ve used so far. There was a lot of hype about their Custard and Flue Cured Tobacco.

FLAVORAH REVIEW

2 Likes

Nice ! Where did you buy them ?

1 Like

I followed the link on Reddit, they have code for a 2 for 1. I got 14 flavors for $35 and free shipping.

2 Likes

Thanks ! I will check them out. I wanted the OOO flavors to be so much more than they really are. Just like to keep new and exciting flavors coming in from time to time !

2 Likes

From what I’ve read, the Flavorah-hype is real. I should find a way to get some :stuck_out_tongue: I never took that reddit-dude up on his offer on buying through him…

1 Like

I just looked and it said the promo is over. Hmm. @NewDrip are those colored flavorings ?? I looked at their page and it looks like they have color added to the flavors ? The whole line is only 80$ BUT are all of their flavors Vapable ?

1 Like

No they’re not colored. That’s the bottle. Some flavors are a little dark in color… but I don’t think it’s any kind of dye. These flavors are vapor friendly, strictly for diy.

2 Likes

Awesome ! Now they said the promo is over but he has something he’s going to launch soon ? On the link you put up. The whole line is 80$ so you think they are all DIY friendly / Vapable flavors. My birthday is like 2 weeks from now ??? Hmm I just may ask for the line.

1 Like

This full line is designed for vaping… 100%.

2 Likes

Have you come across any that are just blah ?

1 Like

I’ve only had them about a month and just recently started mixing them. A few test batches tasted good so I’m hoping it stay that way though the whole process. I’ve only used 5 flavors so far and they all are steeping. I didn’t test any flavors, I went by the reviews for my % on the test batches and like I said they tasted good. I didn’t do any single flavor mixes.

2 Likes

Right ! Well it looks like the full line is 22 flavors for 80$ but it doesn’t seem like that covers all the categories? I am excited to have flavors made especially for DIY ! Per Daath he said they have a big following “hype” and you seem to be happy with them. I don’t need much of a reason lol do I !

2 Likes

I think you be happy with them. They also let you sub any flavors you don’t want. You can double or triple any single flavor. I suggest getting 2 or 3 custards for some of the less popular flavors. From what I read the Custard and Cured Tobacco is there best flavors.

1 Like

I don’t really care for tobacco flavors anymore I think I will try a few more recipes before I ditch them all together but I rarely ever think about making my. But the subbing out part is good to know ! Do they just let you pick and choose ?

1 Like

In the comments to vendor section just write in what you want to sub. If you want 2 or 3 of the same flavor just specify what you want and don’t want.

2 Likes