New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

I just hope someone can find something the like, i got to thinking that all this effort i put into this is for naught if no one else gets to share in it.

Hope you enjoy, Amy. Im vaping some Strawnana Custard right now, mmMMMmm. Just an FYI, some people have told be they added citric acid, i tried doing so but didnt like it.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s my take as well. Some are good some not so good but at least you throw it out there and left the cookies crumble as they may ! I usually will share my recipe once I feel itā€™s good enough too.

7 Likes

This recipe is for folks that love a fine cigar accompanied with snifter of warm cognac. I was trying to recall who, in the forum, said they steeped certain juices for months before the mix came to fruition. I am in the same category of folk that let a mix sit and steep for the period of time it takes to mellow to perfection. This one just came out of a 2 month steep and I love it. Cigar/tobacco flavors are not for everyone, but this one hits the mark for me.

6 Likes

Applecadabra
This is my first complex mix and it came out delicious! Although it hasnā€™t steeped yet so the formula could change in a week or so.
12% FW Red Apple
2% TFA Cinnamon Roll
2% TFA Caramel
3% FW Sugar Cookie
1% FW Bavarian Cream
Right now its really good and if it changes Iā€™ll post it.

4 Likes

I love caramel and apple. I do a caramel and apple w\ tobacco and it is great. One of my edvs. Iā€™m making this one, thanx @vickiem.

3 Likes

Holy recipe batman! Thatā€™s a lot of work! Youā€™ve got some daring and interesting stuff going on there. I canā€™t wait to hear how it turns out, especially the creamy caramel apple. I tried something similar, but it wasnā€™t so great. Iā€™m convinced Pumpkin Pie (Spice) (Cap) is the devil in liquid formā€¦either that or Iā€™m not doing it right. Its now going on the list of flavors to avoid. :smile:

5 Likes

OMGā€¦diabetic vape coma here I come.

5 Likes

I hearted it. If I ever get all those flavors, Iā€™ll let you know what I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Howā€™s the blue berry muffinā€™s tasting ? Iā€™ve been working with a ton of blueberry myself lately.

1 Like

Not too shabby. Iā€™ve been super disappointed with just about every bottle I made over the last few weeks, but that one still has me pretty happy. :smile: I really want to try a few other blueberries. I just got Blueberry from TPA but its the plain blueberry, not the blueberry extra. I probably should start trying these things as stand alones before trying them in recipes but I am so lazy with that kind of stuff. I tried the drop in a shot of water thing but it just wasnā€™t working for me. Maybe my palate isnā€™t refined enoughā€¦I dunno. Oh well, Iā€™ll figure it out eventually. LoL

5 Likes

It doesnā€™t really work for me either. ( shot glass)And as for stand Aloneā€™s I too am very lazy myself with that as well.

5 Likes

Did u say u didnā€™t like the 100 drop test batch? Thatā€™s what I used on the Strawberry Pecan Waffles and it came very close to what I have now. I also have a few steeping that I hope will work.

2 Likes

No we were talking about testing the flavors in a shot glass versus making a small test and vaping it to get to know a flavor. JoJo and my style are quite similar put it In a recipe and let it go from there.

5 Likes

How are the FLV working out ? Are the % usage high ?

1 Like

No, Some flavors are spot on. The % are on par with FA, except for a couple flavors. Iā€™m happy the flavors Iā€™ve used so far. There was a lot of hype about their Custard and Flue Cured Tobacco.

FLAVORAH REVIEW

2 Likes

Nice ! Where did you buy them ?

1 Like

I followed the link on Reddit, they have code for a 2 for 1. I got 14 flavors for $35 and free shipping.

2 Likes

Thanks ! I will check them out. I wanted the OOO flavors to be so much more than they really are. Just like to keep new and exciting flavors coming in from time to time !

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve read, the Flavorah-hype is real. I should find a way to get some :stuck_out_tongue: I never took that reddit-dude up on his offer on buying through himā€¦

1 Like

I just looked and it said the promo is over. Hmm. @NewDrip are those colored flavorings ?? I looked at their page and it looks like they have color added to the flavors ? The whole line is only 80$ BUT are all of their flavors Vapable ?

1 Like