New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Vodka goes into a tea recipe, which is called Baltic Tea. It has only two ingredients: vodka and cocaine (:

1 Like

Guess I need to get some Molinberry coffee, then. Flavorah tastes less like espresso than FA espresso and more like a milder cup of coffee. I need some Pink Lady, anyway. Good excuse to make a molinberry order. :wink:

Iā€™d also suggest you also try their Green Tea - it is pretty awesome imho.

Ooohhā€¦now I have to order. Iā€™m a sucker for a good tea. :slightly_smiling:

I only have oneā€¦ the Cold Pressed maybe itā€™s just my taste buds on that one :slight_smile:

It may not be just you @authormichellehughes ā€¦

I get more of a bitter rind/zest flavor from the cold-pressed.

The lime distilled is more of a ā€œcleanā€, strained, fresh squeezed lime juice flavor.

At least thatā€™s how they taste to me and it seems to make sense. The cold pressed process usually involves liquefying the entire fruit, skin, seeds and all which would explain the earthy rind tone in Lime Cold Pressed FA.

On the other handā€¦ Distillation is the process of separation and refinement. Removing the rind and seeds, squeezing the juice out and straining the pulp out resulting in the purest lime liquid juice.

Cold-pressed process = Unification of the entire lime
Distillation process = Separation and refinement of lime juice

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to put together a recipe for a orange creamsicle type vape. I donā€™t have any experience with these citrus flavors. Iā€™m looking for a nice orange cream inhale with a distinct tangerine/mandarin exhale. Iā€™ve been thinking about: Orange cream 7%, vanilla swirl 2%, vbic 2%, mandarin 4%. Do you think these percentages are way off? I havenā€™t mixed it yet. Looking for advice. Thanks all :wink:

HIC has a simple creamsicle recipe: 3% Mandarin (FA) and 1.5% Vienna Cream (FA) - itā€™s quite good - you can lower it to 2% and 1% for a milder version.

Also Iā€™m vaping a Dreamsicle type recipe right now: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/396306/Dreamsicle+v.Perfected - Itā€™s good, but it needs to steep for a good while!

3 Likes

@daath I have been vaping your cat blood LOL like crazy however now i sound like a vampire

Cat Blood

Ingredient %
Coconut (FA) 0.8
Kiwi (FA) 2.2
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 0.2
Mad-Mix (Mad Fruit) (Red Bull) (FA) 0.7
Marshmallow (FA) 0.5
Melon Cantaloupe (FA) 0.3
Red Summer (Watermelon) (FA) 0.8
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 1.2

Flavor total: 6.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Sandra Dee

Ingredient %
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 4
Lemonade (Natural) (FW) 6.5
Orange (INAWERA) 0.75
Raspberry (INAWERA) 1.25
Sweetener (ECX) 1.5

Flavor total: 14%

3 Likes

I wanted to try a Max VG recipe for my dripper so I came up with this. After using Peach to make JoJoā€™s Peach Rings (phenomenal juice) I wanted to try a Peaches and Cream. Very tasty.

Humbucker Fuzz

Ingredient %
Catalan Cream (FA) 2.5
Mango (Costarica Special) by Flavour Art 1
Peach (FA) 3
Peach (INAWERA) 3
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 2
White Peach (FA) 2

Flavor total: 13.5%

I changed the name of this to be more along my taste. Humbucker is a guitar pickup :smiley:

3 Likes

This is a really good Flavorah based Coffee vape

Irish Daybreak

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 2.5
Caramel (Flavorah) 1.25
Irish Cream (FA) 1.5
Mocha (Flavorah) 1.8
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 2
Vanilla Cupcake (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 11.05%

1 Like

Hereā€™s my best to date.

Tiger's Blood (Artisan Clone) v3

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 0.5
Coconut Candy (TPA) 7.5
Sweet Mango (CAP) 2.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 7.5
Sweet Watermelon (CAP) 1.5
Whipped Cream (TPA) 0.5

Flavor total: 20%

Notes Tiger's Blood is a delicious mixture of decadent strawberries, sweet coconut candy, fresh and juicy watermelon, perfectly ripened mango, a dab of whipped cream, and a splash banana cream. Making one of the most irresistible and addicting flavors.

Steeped in USC warm bath for 30 minutes, then ready to vape.

2 Likes

That looks lush. How potent is the coconut in this? I am not sure about that one flavour and at 7.5% as well!

Itā€™s really good. There is a good sweet coconut flavor that blends very well with the Strawberry, mango and watermelon but it doesnā€™t overpower the fruits at all. They just all compliment each other very well. It also has a slight banana undertone and a smooth creamy body to it.

temptingā€¦

I wondered about the coconut % as well when I was creating this but surprisingly it just works at this level. As I said, I shake and vape this but make so much at a time some sits on the shelf and it justs gets better and better.

This was a cream base I came up with a month ago to the day. It was after I played with FA Honey and FLV honey on a few recipes that I decided I wanted to create this recipe. It is very busy, but so are bees as they say. There was a reason for every flavor but I canā€™t remember the state of mind I was in when I made this. But I am happy it turned out as well as it did. If you like Honey (@Ken_O_Where), give this a shot.

Cream'n' a Lil Honey

Ingredient %
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Honey (FA) 0.5
Honey Bee (Flavorah) 0.75
Malted Milk (TPA) 1
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Meringue (FA) 1
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 1.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1
Vienna Cream (FA) 3

Flavor total: 18.25%

4 Likes

How would Watermelon (Inawera) or Watermelon (TPA) work instead of the Sweet Watermelon? Also instead of your Sweet Mango I have Mango (FA)ā€¦?

I canā€™t speak to the differences in those flavors as I havenā€™t tried them. The reason I went with the flavors I did was because of speaking with someone with inside knowledge of the e-juice I was trying to clone.

Give it a shot and let us know.