New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Looks easy enough and I actually have all flavors needed for this one thanks going to make up tester tonight

1 Like

If you like lime, check this out! My kids were watching Mary Poppins last week and I got inspired to make a lime cordial recipe. Not sure if this actually tastes like lime cordial or notā€¦ But I really like it!

http://tjek.nu/r/66wq

3 Likes

Oooooo. I like the idea of lime and cactus. Yummy. This will go to next weeks mixes. Thanks for the share.

1 Like

forgive me but what is Sicilian Mix?

1 Like

Citrus mix. Ii like it a lot because it rounds out other citruses.

cool. thanksā€¦adding it to the list

ahhhā€¦itā€™s listed as Citrus Mix on BCVā€¦no wonder lol

1 Like

ā€¦seriously ā€¦seriously? I just made my order and you come up with Citrus Mix (FA) :wink:

U r killing me :upside_down:

ā€¦grumble grumle ā€¦Peanut Butter (CAP)

5 Likes

Too funny!!!

4 Likes

I blame @VapeyMama :wink: ā€¦because it sounds like exactly what I need for a lemon recipe Iā€™m having a problem with ā€¦needs rounding out

Yeah Iā€™ll just wait another week and @Amy2 and @Alisa or @Pro_Vapes will post something awesome and Iā€™ll need even more obscure sh*t I somehow didnā€™t include in my last order. Hey you canā€™t just order two flavors and pay shipping am I right? damnit donā€™t start making up fake recipes with like Kale (FA) and Japanese Kelp (MF) ā€¦Iā€™m not that new :wink:

5 Likes

Lolā€¦thatā€™s all @VapeyMama fault lmao

3 Likes

I have 16 new mixes steeping. Sad to say none will be released in the next week. But @Amy2ā€¦ she release 3 per day, so watch out.

5 Likes

Fair warning, go light with it. Just a little too much can wipe out the main flavor youā€™re going for.

Eta: in my limited experience with it, 1% in a mix is definitely too much unless youā€™re going for a generic citrus flavor.

2 Likes

thanks for the info ā€¦this is the meaningful stuff and much appreciated

Glad to help!

1 Like

While Iā€™m on Mary Poppins, hereā€™s Michaelā€™s sister Jane. It turned out to be a pretty nice strawberry mix (I think).

http://tjek.nu/r/66wQ

1 Like

Dude I made your recipe with an adapted peach Also bumped the Sweet Cream by 1% (accidentally). I had to try it today and let me tell you I canā€™t wait till a couple weeks steep with this. Great combination! Thanks for the share.

FuzzyBerry Cream adapted - mikelej14

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5
Peach (MF) 1
Pear (FA) 0.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 8
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 18%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Me tooā€¦ very good finger taste. Itā€™s a real good pairing.

Inspired by @mikelej14ā€™s FuzzyBerry Cream

WIP

Twisted FuzzyBerry Cream

Ingredient %
(Flavor Base) Strawberry New 4.5
(Flavor Base) Vanilla Milkshake (Gmix) 3.5
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5
Peach (MF) 0.8
Pear (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 10.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Yea I did release a few yesterday. I have many MF based batches I am working on atm so none will be ready for a while. I do however have about 45 that are ready but I need time to test themā€¦the downfall of mixing we also need time to test them :wink:

3 Likes

I knew itā€¦ Youā€™re not only ā€œThe Flavor Queenā€ā€¦ Youā€™re also the busiest person of DIY. Your conviction has been a inspiration for me from the start.

4 Likes

Well gosh :blush: thank you. I just am still on that never ending ride of finding " The One " I still believe in my heart Iā€™ll make it one day then Idk what Iā€™ll do.

5 Likes