New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Lol, yes indeed!! I dont think i could cope with 18 hours straight mixing. That dude is real about his liquids.

3 Likes

You took the words right outta my mouth.

@DarthVapor , I get all proud of myself when I get four bottles mixed. Lol! Nice work!

3 Likes

Okā€¦finally got tired of forgetting where I had saved this from months ago, so I went back, found my original screenshot, relocated the source, and I feel like I had to add it to the recipe list since itā€™s basically one of the couple thatā€™s saved my butt since I quit!!

Even though my adaptation isnā€™t the same as what Iā€™ve posted, this recipe provided the foundation and inspiration for my very first forays into DIY. Itā€™s been one of two or three max ā€˜ADVā€™sā€™ thatā€™s carried me by as I mucked about while fervently trying to continue to build up my flavor stash, and for that Iā€™ll be eternally grateful!

Even though I only have a limited amount of bottles now (and no, Iā€™m not crying or begging here -just stating where Iā€™m at for those starting out; get moar bottles lol), my 1st adaptation of this ALWAYS occupied at least one (and often two) of the six 30ml bottles that I had to work with early in!!

And even though I searched high and low, for both ā€œEJABā€ and ā€œKrispy Kremeā€ I found no evidence of this person being on ELR to thank ā€˜in personā€™ sadly. So Iā€™ve posted this in honor of the kind heart that shared it to start with!

If it violates any ā€˜guidelinesā€™ whatsoever, please LMK, and Iā€™ll make it private or whatever else needs to be done.

Also, when I got my liter of Nic in from NRā€¦the bottles that @Whiterose0818 so kindly sent me REALLY and TRULY saved my ass!!! Every last one of those that I was planning to fill with eliquid to ā€˜stock up onā€™ was instantly repurposed and filled to the brim and put in the freezer! Even still, I had to scramble to find two more 120ml bottles along with some 30ml bottles to hold the overflow! lol So thank you again brother!! Youā€™ll never know how much that gesture of yours meant, nevermind the rest of the stuff!!

Anyways, Iā€™m getting off topic hereā€¦but since it all runs into each other (topicwise) itā€™s easy for me to get sidetracked.

Thanks EJAB!!! -Wherever you are!

2 Likes

Here is my second share, hopefully not as complicated as my first share. I still cannot get firefox to us the nice copy feature.

2 Likes

Made 7-11-16
Retested 7-31-16 - Ready

This is my version of Unicorn Milk. For me the Original UM was a bit bland with a weak SB note. IMO it has creamy topnote and a very mild SB backnote and very little graham/cookie type taste. At least this how I interpret it.

My version really flipped it with a SB that really stands out with a secondary Cake/Cookie thatā€™s undeniable, in a smooth cream base thatā€™s not overpowering. IMO this version has more flavor and really fits my taste of what a SB/Cookie/Cream should be. Thereā€™s nothing lacking here.

Steep at least 20 days.

Unicorn Assassin Gmix

Ingredient %
(Flavor Base) Strawberry New 6
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.75
Cream Whipped (FA) 1
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.4
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 3.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3.5

Flavor total: 16.65%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

ok, Fam, i have decided to share an odd one, lemme explain:
iā€™ve had this flavor sitting on my shelf, huckleberry, for quite some time. i initially mixed a 10ml tester at 8% and when i tasted it, i thought, what will i ever do with this? well, one day i whipped together a concoction and surprisingly enough, it came out quite nice. For some of you people with a bit of age to you, like myself, this will be reminiscent of an old gum that i cant quite put my finger open. This recipe is kinda odd, but everyone who tastes it, cant put it down. Dont be alarmed with the name. i run out of names at time, so i will just name some recipes based on ingredients. i put the parenthesis in to help some people along, but my Queen and I endearingly refer to this wonderful mix as The Black Prick.
Enjoy!

(Black) (prick) 118/3

Ingredient %
Blackcurrant (FA) 2.75
Cactus Lime (INAWERA) 1.5
Huckleberry (TPA) 1.75
Orange (FA) 1
Strawberry (Organic) (TPA) 2.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 13%

8 Likes

Dude, you gotta let me know when you add the strawberry cream componentā€¦I will be so on top of this itā€™ll be banned in five countiesā€¦

1 Like

OMGosh!! /facepalm
I hadnā€™t even thought about the ā€œcream fillingsā€ aspect yet! Was just thinking about the jellies and jam filled ones that Iā€™ve had over the years! Lol

Odd that I hadnā€™t too, given my number one favorite donut has been Dunkinā€™s chocolate cream filled since I was about 6. Sooooooo many ways you can go with a donut! =D

Was bored, and made something magical.

I clocked this this morning, let me know how it is!..Iā€™m intrigued :+1:

gonna share another cactus recipeā€¦this has endured several changes, but heres one of the better onesā€¦ENJOY:

Cactus creamery v3.1 30/16

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 1
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1
Pear (TPA) 1
Pear Candy (TPA) 4
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4
White Peach (FA) 1

Flavor total: 15%

6 Likes

another simple one headed your way, but the DFbase in this is what takes it to a whole new level. i will post the DFbase along with this for your useā€¦ENJOY!

Melon-choly dragon v2

Ingredient %
Dragon Fruit (CAP) 2
Dragon fruit - SC 1.5
Dragonfruit (TPA) 3
Melon Cantaloupe (FA) 3.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 3

Flavor total: 13%

Dragonfruit base 118

Ingredient %
Dragon Fruit (CAP) 30
Dragon Fruit (Flavorah) 10
Dragon fruit - SC 20
Dragonfruit (TPA) 40

Flavor total: 100%

3 Likes

OCD

Ingredient %
Orange (FA) 1.5
Tangerine (Natural) (FW) 6
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! @Ken_O_Where
4 Likes

Oh that sounds good! And seems like it would be different than the typical orange cream/dreamsicle flavor.

1 Like

I have yet to mix a satisfying orange mix, that sounds nice though. Pity I donā€™t have either of those orange flavors

1 Like

What do you want from orange? Sweet like creamsicle? Which is a light orange? Do you want an usually darker orange? Or do you want creamsicle amped up and a really rip orange?

I like a zesty, juicy orange, but in a cream mix, so i do have orange cream by TFA. Iā€™m wary of it as a flavor because any of the pre-made juices I bought along the way that were primarily orange, were on the orange cordial side, strongly, and I donā€™t want that.

Iā€™ve been playing with @JoJo sunrise cream. Still a work in progress

Dx bavarine cream tpa 3%
Tangerine cap 5%
Ecto cooler FW 6%
Strawberry ripe tpa 5%
Manderine FA 1%
Orange cream tpa 2%
Toasted marshmallow tpa 1.5%

Yeah. Itā€™s a higher percentage recpie. I know. Grrrr. It will be dropped after my next mix. Probably the trim will be 0.5% out of the top 4 ingredients. I find all oranges need a real good steep. Yeah you can shake and vapeā€¦but oranges are harsh.

This is an your face orange. But itā€™s very close to my first adv bnm ejuice that got me off the cigs.

2 Likes

If you want in your face orangeā€¦then try mine, itā€™s popular with people and its moreā€¦ermā€¦ORANGE! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

quick share
i was shooting for an almond joy type, but with some extra goodies. i remember after blowing through a bottle that i wanted to make a few changes, but, alas, i got distracted and never did, nor did i take notes.
Lesson of the day, kids: take notes!

RPM Coconut delight 30/3

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 1.5
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 2
Chocolate (INAWERA) 1
Coconut (CAP) 0.75
Coconut (Flavorah) 0.5
Coconut Candy (TPA) 3
Golden Butter (CAP) 1
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.5
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 0.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3
White Chocolate (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 16.75%

6 Likes