New Recipe Showcase 2017

What % did you find best? Have ordered it (along with FV Creme :grin:) :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Typically 2% is more than enough but I have went as high as 4% and it stands up well.
Try 2% and it’s good to go but it really shines after a steep.
In my mix I went as high as 5% as it really needed the extra with the other flavours and I found it needed it to stand out. Strange I know but it worked?

2 Likes

After working some time on my Banana Ice Cream I found out that my weakness for strawberry also can work well with «vanilla bean ice cream» this recipe is also based on custard/cream with a smooth fruit note. I wont give this a shake&vape diploma but after 3 days of steep it works very good. This is my new favorite all day vape. Cheers.

5 Likes

Mixed this one up

7 Likes

Just remember, nobody started off that way. Except for maybe @DarthVapor and that’s only cuz he’s like a world famous, award winning chef or somethin. :wink:

Keep going, keep sharing. And in the end, if you love it, that’s all that matters. I have plenty of things I mix that people go “Eh, not so much.” But I like them so I keep vaping them and I don’t care. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I had the flavors, I’d give it a shot. Sadly, I have exactly 0 of them. LoL

10 Likes

That guy?? Pffftt… total douche

9 Likes

going to do this one but im gonna suv out cream cheese for LA CCI

1 Like

@fidalgo_vapes i mixed up a 60ml of ya cinn crunch xxx about 10 days ago, only subbed mm with fa mm. As snv and after couple of days, it had a note i didnt care for, maybe it was the cap gc or maybe the cereal part of the flv cinn crunch? It had maybe a cardboard-ish taste. Regardless, after about 10 days steep, that note is gone and this is now a delicious vape. Good work and thanks for sharing!

9 Likes

thank you very much im glad your enjoying it and steeping helped achieve a better taste , i think i tested after two weeks and although it was good in my humble opinion i felt it needed something more anyway im just happy you didnt end up having to dump it lol

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Cinnamon Crunch ?

1 Like

huh im not sure what your asking im sorry

1 Like

Hehe, I found it @fidalgo_vapes.

4 Likes

oh lol , bump the cinnamon crunch to 3.5 or add another cinnamon element , i do like this one and im pretty close to being happy with it

2 Likes

A man after my own heart !!! Bump it up and VAPE IT !!!

1 Like

well you are gonna want to wait b4 vaping and id make it the way it is b4 bumping lmao

1 Like

Hehe gotcha !!! I have to say, steeping aside, I already like it, many of my favorite flavors…

1 Like

i tried to make as " dirty " as possible but that damn FLV cinnamon crunch is clean and irreplaceable

3 Likes

Sure is a LOT of triangles. You know who, is going to be hot on this one !!!

3 Likes

Who me…? :grin:

4 Likes

Gonna have to get some of that!

5 Likes