New Recipe Showcase 2017

Mixed this up Monday night and tested it today. I like it but it does bite back.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1296298/Solar%20Superstorm

4 Likes

Quick story , i was bored of the same old drinks so i grabbed some aloe vera drinks and fell in love with them this is a take on the one they call COMFORT i mixed this up yesterday and today its good to go , im not sure what it will do over time but if you want a nice , refreshing , juicy fruit vape this is a very good one

8 Likes

This is a really nice peach/blueberry/raspberry flavor Iā€™ve been working on for months. Now, after steeping my last batch a month just to make sure, I think itā€™s there. Iā€™m going to stop tinkering with it & post it up.
Enjoy.

Howard Hughes' PBR (fruit)

Ingredient %
Berryl (Raspberry) (FA) 1
Bilberry (FA) 1
Blueberry (CAP) 2
Blueberry Wild (TPA) 2
Juicy Peach (CAP) 4
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Peach (FA) 1
Peach (Flavorah) 1
Raspberry (INAWERA) 0.5
Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA) 3
Sour (TPA) 0.75

Flavor total: 18.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

Influenced by the RF SC flavors i had these 2 recipes made up and i mixed them today.
Done the sniff and drip test on them and it looks promising.
Wonā€™t know for sure until after a steep so i guess i will get back with an update at a later date.

7/4 Did drip the Bloody Prickly Cream today since i couldnā€™t restrain myself at all and this one turned out heavenly. Main flavor is the blood orange with a subtle note of anis and sweet tart lemon in the background and the cactus might give it a more juicy feel. The Bavarian Cream and Orange Cream does already help making it a creamy mouth full vape. This is most definitely going into my rotation no doubt.

Totally Fried

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (FW) 1
Fried Dough (SC) (Real Flavors) 1
Lemon Sicily (FA) 0.7
Saffron (FA) 0.8
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.4
Wild Strawberry (INAWERA) 0.1

Flavor total: 4%

Bloody Prickly Cream

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 0.6
Bavarian Cream (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.9
Blood Orange (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.1
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.4
Lemon Sicily (FA) 0.3
Orange Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 5.3%

9 Likes

Love the flavor totals there. I did a mix last night with 3% total flavor and vaping it like a madman today. Tasty for such low percentages.

3 Likes

Thanks bro.
I kinda love ā€œless is moreā€ and try to keep the flavor percentage on a low as much as possible.
What mix did you do?
I got a mix called PCP thats a INW only mix at 5.4%

3 Likes

A slight modification of Grape them Apples

Fuji Apple 1%
Grape SC RF 1.5%
Marshmallow .5%

5 Likes

Never tried a Grape juice as a liquid. Might be time to go down that road as well.

3 Likes

The Fuji is way in the background. The grape is outstanding.

2 Likes

Made this one today just to try out the Yumberry. The drop test is promising but it needs time for the cheesecake to come through. Gonna be interesting to see what its like after a steep.

Yum Cheesecake SC

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.35
Condensed Milk (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.2
Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.2
Lemon Sicily (FA) 0.4
Yumberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.8

Flavor total: 1.95%

7 Likes

Welpā€¦ It had to happen eventuallyā€¦

I finally mastered the Blueberry equation :astonished:

Itā€™s very rare that I publish recipes cause I expect them to be damn near perfect before someone else tries them. Yeah, I knowā€¦ Iā€™m my own pickiest criticā€¦

Anywhoā€¦ Iā€™ve been trying to make Blueberry Muffins for awhile now (about 1.5yrs :rage:) and I learned a lot on the journey but never could really nail that fluffy dough muffin taste and texture. There were some successful and tasty vapes but nothing that I thought was worthy of publicity.

However, a few months back, I decided to take what Iā€™d learned and try for a cupcake instead of a muffin. A cupcake is a little more gooey and buttery, a little less fluffy and doughy.

If you like robust blueberry flavorā€¦
If you like buttery squishy ā€œfresh from the ovenā€ cupcakesā€¦
If you like creamy rich icingā€¦
Then your in for a treat! Hope you folks like it, I love this mix!
ā€¦it tastes just like this picture looks.

Blueberry Cupcake

Ingredient %
Blueberry Extra (TPA) 2
Blueberry Wild (TPA) 8
Butter Cream (CAP) 1
Cake Batter Dip (FW) 2.5
Cupcake Batter (Flavorah) 5
Marshmallow (FA) 1

Flavor total: 19.5%

P.S. I know the total flavor percentages are a little high but thatā€™s only because Blueberry Wild (TPA) is so thin. I would also like to mention, the key to the blueberry flavor in this mix is the 1:4 ratio on BB extra and BB wild.

Happy Vaping Everyone

16 Likes

My version of the strawberry milkshake. After almost a year of tinkering, this is how I like it.
A two week steep does wonders for it.

Howard Hughes' Strawberry Milkshake

Ingredient %
Malted Milk (TPA) 1.5
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Milk (FW) 3
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.5
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 2
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 18.5%

6 Likes

Makes me wish i still had a bit of wild rasp left, knowing just how fantastic it is makes me a bit sad as there really is no sub.

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny seeing all the hype on his pebbles recipe. Iā€™m pretty sure I posted Saintly about 2 months before that. Yea itā€™s a little different but I know at one point between VU and Reddit we were all working on trying to clone a juice called Slurp. Not drinking my hater-aide just giving some facts :wink: at the time I was vaping only from my kanger mini and at a much higher nic. Your recipe looks fabulous and itā€™s one Iā€™ll definetly get around to mixing! Thanks for sharing!

Oh yea and saintly is actually a clone of a juice I used to buy from pope juice :smile:

2 Likes

His mix is very good for about a week, then things turned for me. I do believe some mixers are viewed as GODs on some of these other forums and even average recipes are over-hyped by their followers/members/business partners. I could see some flaws in it so I made some adjustments and they worked out well.

3 Likes

I tried your recipe last week, It was really yummy. I did a 4 hour quick steep on it then let it sit for 4 days. the only thing I didnā€™t like was the Key lime was still very strong. Not sure if maybe I should steep longer or drop the key lime to 3%?

1 Like

these all sound amazing

A couple need a bit of work I will put up some notes when I get back to them all.

1 Like

Thanks, sounds great Iā€™ll be on the look out.:wink:

Iā€™d like to follow people but Iā€™m not sure how, I justed started on this site a few weeks ago. and Iā€™m not familiar on how things work just yet.but iā€™ll be on the look out. thanks again:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: