New Recipe Showcase 2017

go to the recipe side and search their name, then click on their name for options to follow, etc - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=78782

How do i add a picture to my recipes ?

4 Likes

Hopefully this will help outā€¦

Create a acct with Imgur and upload your images there. Once itā€™s uploaded click on that image, then click copy on the ā€œDirect Linkā€ and paste it in the notes section of your recipe.

I kinda gave away my next next mix with these pictures.

13 Likes

Ok Thank you.

GREEK GOD

This simple recipe has been a few months in getting right?
Various grapes have been used and I finally settled on Real Flavours SC Grape, it just had that something different to Flavorahs offering, which is probably my favourite grape?
Strange how these things work out? LOL
Anyway please feel free to mix this up and give it a try?

6 Likes

I love Ouzo :astonished: howā€™s it translate to vaping? Any good?

2 Likes

@mildmaxwell
Surprisingly well!
Vaped this on its own of up to 12% but find it great about 8%
It is one of those rare flavours that actually tastes like the alcohol intended.
You could drink this stuff! LOL
I have heard good things about their whisky as well but I am absolutely stoked up with flavours just now so will have to slow down in my buying! LOL

1 Like

Black Strap Licorice

Ingredient %
.9% Saline Solution 0.4
Absinthe (TPA) 1.2
Anise (CAP) 2.4
Brown Sugar (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.4
Butter Cream (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.8
Molasses (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5

Flavor total: 5.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I am gunna do a few variations of this one with chocolate and a few with fruit - this is a team effort with @Norseman right now it is an awesome strong black licorice if that is your kinda thing this one is for you.

8 Likes

looking forward to the variations cuz there is no way I would ever vape or eat black licorice

4 Likes

Definitely not for everyone.

3 Likes

LOL Iā€™m with @Fozzy71 on this one. So not in my taste range. I double forwarded the Absinthe another member sent me in hopes the next mixer can use it.

2 Likes

The lime will fade slightly after 4-6 weeks, but if you are vaping it sooner, certainly drop the lime by a little :slight_smile:
Thank you for your kind words.

1 Like

It looks great. I am just missing 5/6 ingredients or I would make it right now.

3 Likes

Something new from me.

8 Likes

I feel like boob right now. I just reviewed the wrong mix. I have the Lemon Lime Icebox Pie and the 7UP Cake both up for tasting today. The notes I wrote up is for the 7UP Cake. I was wondering why this tasted so cakeyā€¦ now I know. Sorry for the mistake. I just tasted the Lemon Lime Icebox Pie and it doesnā€™t fit my previous notes. Iā€™m sorry for the mishap.

8 Likes

Looks mighty tasty! Iā€™m working with Lemon a bit lately myself. Needing to get RF SC one thoughā€¦hearing great things.

Hereā€™s my second rendition of Strawberry Lemonade Cake. Itā€™s steeped only 2 weeks but I vaped it so fast no way I can save enough for a full month. So Iā€™m saying 2 weeks steep.

9 Likes

Looks really good SM!

Have you taken a look at Frosting FLV? I find it to be spot on and it has replaced the CCI LA as my go to frosting/icing. For some reason the CCI just donā€™t work for me and my weird taste buds.

3 Likes

I have not, but thanks for the suggestion. I may even have it :slight_smile: If not itā€™s going on my shopping list.

2 Likes

you have become a fan of this flave i see

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried several lemon-lime combos, but none were as good as this. And for the usage %, Iā€™m pretty happy with it.

2 Likes