New Recipe Showcase 2018

Now I really feel bad… sometimes I go 2 weeks. phucking MF and Ti. Even worst I’ve changed 1 coil this year. I’m a effing slacker.:no_mouth:

4 Likes

i dont have FLV id use caps or tpa but i like caps better , its the only two ive ever had after i move this summer ill buy more FLV flaves ty…

3 Likes

I get’cha Bro. Adapting is a avenue that best suits your individual taste or needs. Use what you have and upgrade if needed. It’ll save you some $$$!

3 Likes

Please keep me posted on your findings for the new Fa flavors. I am waiting to read some reviews from forum members before i purchase.

5 Likes

i will, im in the middle of moving and stuff which is a process lol but hopefully in the next couple days

4 Likes
3 Likes

My take on a cherry ripe

5 Likes

After seeing your mix I’m kinda embarrassed to post mine… but this came out pretty good. I did find the missing ingredient for a good apple filling… A couple drops of FA Honey in those apples. It adds a cooked glazed almost caramelized feel to this apple.

8 Likes

no need to be embarrassed lol this looks amazing currently trying to put some money a side so i can get some mf and hopefully mix some of yours bro

4 Likes

Thoughts on this? Going for a vanilla forward, vanilla star, heavily vanilla vanilla. Avoiding CAP VC because it is too distinct and I want just plain ol’ vanilla with a teeny touch of bakery.

Thrilla in Vanilla :

1.25% Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA)
1.75% French Vanilla (TPA)
1.20% Vanilla (MF)
2.25% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
2.50% Vanilla Cupcake (TPA)

Flavor total: 8.95%

4 Likes

1 drop FLV Smooth Vanilla :ok_hand:

1 Like

Need more Vanilla

5 Likes

Don’t have it. Only LA Vanilla which is unimpressive.

3 Likes

.50 INW Vanilla Shisha

3 Likes

Yep don’t have it.

2 Likes

Have you got Holy vanilla ?

1 Like

I’m always scared stacking too much vanilla of different kinds, because to me it always results in a hot mess lol.

But since I don’t own vanilla mf and you asked for more vanilla, when in doubt could always add (tfa) vanilla swirl lol. Nothing can go wrong with that!

2 Likes

these 2, boy are they dark!!!

4 Likes

Lol I thought about them too. Tahity is also dark. I’ve never stacked them tho :wink:

2 Likes

Id have to agree here , instead of adding more vanilla id maybe drop one and add a Cream like FLV and maybe Meringue or Sugar Cookie just to give the mix some body / mouthfeel and sweetness …im not familiar with a couple of those vanillas phil is using but the Vanillin is one i stopped using long ago because it seemed to take over an entire mix …

3 Likes