New Recipe Showcase 2018

Dammit @Benoz this is the SECOND mix that is going to compel me to get the OOO VCC !!!

7 Likes

i shall and i will , ty

4 Likes

Yer i am due for some refills as i can’t get enough of this recipe. I think everyone has an idea what there perfect cheese cake is like this one is mine for sure.
Elr has an awsom discount code for ooo for 25% off

3 Likes

Oh and last time i orded from them i got to pick a free sample, then i asked for more and they sent 2 more 10ml free so 3 free concentrates pluse the 25% off

3 Likes

And while you’re there, since @Benoz mentioned the coupon, grab marshmallow vanilla, milky undertones :wink:

3 Likes

i just tried some looper awhile back , it was my favorite juice when i started vaping , but this time around i didnt like it much , i was able to identify the EM in it which is very heavy imo …

6 Likes

It’s loaded with it alright. It was a PITA trying not to overdo it with E.M. I’d say there’s far more than I used. That’s probably the reason you can’t taste the citrus layer when vaping because it’s very prominent when you knuckle taste it.

8 Likes

yes way more than you used , after mixing for awhile you can tell that the EM is used at a high percent maybe one of the highest percentages in the original recipe id bet

2 Likes

You could just use all flv flavors…

.8% cookie
.8% graham cracker
.8% vanilla custard
.4% popcorn
.4% pistachio
.12% chocolate deutsch
.4% cream

I’d add in some smooth vanilla and vanilla bean 1-2 drops each in 30ml

but realize it won’t be an exact of @Pro_Vapes… but the steep time would be between 3-5 days and will be worth the short wait. Might have to toy with the amounts, but it should get you close. maybe…
for a real smoky spin lol… try rich or red cinnamon, 1 drop in 30ml maybe some coconut, again 1-2 drops…
If you want to try it out @Mandrax :blush:

Meantime, since we do have the hurricane here in SC… I mixed up a 4oz and been working on it last few days.

3 Likes

Ice Cream Sandwich from this is a stretch…

4 Likes

ok I forgot the ice, 1-2 drops per 30ml :stuck_out_tongue:
but, again, mine won’t taste like yours… and I know @Mandrax was joking around :wink:

3 Likes

I got the joke too.

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Working on a cherry tea profile with vanilla cream, some of you may know a juice that has the same profile… However, I’ve never tasted the commercial juice in mind… so I’m waving blindfolded here. This is my 3rd iteration, the two first had sweet tea (TPA) and chai tea (TPA) and chai tea (CAP) as the tea bases (not in that order and not interviened), which turned out weird. I kinda shoulda woulda done some sft in front of those iterations…

The thought process here is; black tea (FA) and red tea (FLV) for the tea base. And since black tea (FA) gets stronger with some steeping I expect this one to be the main tea note. I’m hoping that the red tea will give off its “red” parts, to serve as a darker red tea with the black tea.

For creams I went with bavarian cream (JF) and vanilla whipped cream (CAP) to hopefully accent and deliver a more prominent vanilla flavour helped off by shisha vanilla (INW).

Cherries (INW) to me is a somewhat not that in your face kinda cherry at 2%, but it lingers in the background, I want the cherry extract (TPA) to help the first one out, giving that “aha thats a sweet cherry” feel.

After the mix it smells what I’m expecting a cherry tea with vanilla cream would smell like, knuckle taste test is even better. Then again, only time will tell :smiley:

Any input on this and tea vapes are appreciated, this and coffees are my area 51’s.

Churray Muh Nilla Tea

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (JF) 1.50
Black Tea (FA) 1.25
Cherries (INAWERA) 2.00
Cherry Extract (TPA) 1.25
Red Tea (Flavorah) 1.25
Sweetner (FW) 0.50
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1.00
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1.50

Flavor total: 10.25%

6 Likes

Well here’s another failed mixing attempts that turned into a wonderful mix. I was shooting for a banana milk mix and ended with a spot on Banana Taffy that’s very reminiscent of those little Kit Candies I loved as a kid.

The mouthfeel on this is just great. This mix really coats my mouth with a very smooth banana candy flavor and lingers on the tongue well after the vape. No tartness or chemical notes and the sweetness is near identical to what I remember about Kits.

The addition of Graham, Cookie and Marshmallow should make for a good Banana Moon Pie.

Steep 45 days for max smoothness.

Kits Banana Taffy

Ingredient %
Banana (MF) 0.40
Banana Taffy (SC) (Real Flavors) 2.00
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.10
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6.00

Flavor total: 9.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

Awwww man, you had me at Banana Milk, and I’m going to hold you to that one !!! CAP VC explodes my head for some reason, but I’d love to try this. Stupid question, sub TPA VC maybe ??

2 Likes

You probably could sub vcv1 for your favorite custard and not hurt this mix. In fact the vcv1 is on the extreme high end and probably can be reduced and still have a good out come.

4 Likes

No but try (INW) custard at 2.5-3%, that would be equal in strength to (CAP) v1 @ 6% You would have to add a bit vanilla of some kind. V1 has more artificial vanilla with a buttery backend, which I don’t like.
Inw lacks that part but it’s rich and has slight vanilla notes to it, similar to their shisha vanilla, which could be added or any other.

But INW custard is a nearly instant custard, steep time is only 3 days, that alone is a huge plus for me, and my go to custard for a long time.

Plays nice in combo with (Flv) Vanilla custard or (Flv) Vanilla pudding or any other custard. I personally wouldn’t mix it with v1 but I’ve seen recipes where even that’s a thing.

Or take Pro_Vapes advice and use whatever custard you prefer, I just wanted to throw this out there, if people never tried it or want a change to v1 :wink:

8 Likes
9 Likes

@Pro_Vapes, I use to love them candies, but have not seen any for ages !!

4 Likes