New Recipe Showcase 2018

That’s just my opinion of course but I like their coconut milk, ice cream, Belgian waffle (sadly that needs a high percentage since its not super strong :frowning: vanilla mint, vanilla cream tobacco. I do have the lava cake as well, I use it but for me it’s not chocolate, or chocolate syrup or cake etc. It’s a “better” chocolate but just not chocolate, however other people swear by that flavor.

Haven’t tested the other ones to be able to say if it’s good or not.

5 Likes

I pif’d mine, too custardy a mouthfeel. Thanks anyway.

4 Likes

I’m a fan of their Rootbeer.

6 Likes

@NChris I had never used anything LiquidBarn, UNTIL @Ken_O_Where and the PPT (Peer Pressure Team) started exerting the pressure screws on me, and I gave in. The VIC is beyond st00pid, and thanks to Ken I learned that their Rootbeer isn’t any slouch either.

6 Likes

This is a good one :slight_smile:
off topic but heh

4 Likes

This is a strawberry ice cream I’ve really been into lately. Feel free to add Koolada as an option.

8 Likes

Liking this a lot. Still has some steeping to do, but at this point, it’s so good I had to release it.

8 Likes

That recipe, so simple but so good imo. I always have a bottle of that in the cabinet.

2 Likes

How does the LB Root Beer compare to FW? I haven’t had a whole lot of luck with the FW yet & have tried a few mixes with it. I will never be without LB Vanilla Ice Cream, though!

1 Like

I’ve never tried any other root beer concentrate so I can’t make a comparison. However, I find the LB version to be a perfect match for VIC.

2 Likes

I’m not taking credit for this mix 'cause all I did was sub the creams for creams that I prefer and swapped a couple other flavors. I also added Frosting FLV for a sweetener. IMO it came out very, very good… The best cereal vape that I have tried. I didn’t make the original for lack of some flavors, so I can’t compare to the original…

The Original Mix…

Looper ANML 80%

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 1.50
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2.20
Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA) 2.50
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.60
Dairy Milk (TPA) 2.50
Fruit Circles (TPA) 4.50
Marshmallow (CAP) 2.00
Meringue (FA) 2.00
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.00

Flavor total: 19.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

My Version…

Looper ANML My Way (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.50
Bavarian Cream (FW) 2.20
Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA) 3.00
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.60
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.30
Fruit Circles (TPA) 5.00
Marshmallow (FA) 1.00
Sweet Cream (FW) 1.50
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.00

Flavor total: 17.1%

EDIT: Although my v1 tastes very good, I’m already thinking of how I can improve it… v2… WIP…

Looper ANML My Way v2

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.50
Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA) 2.00
Cream (Milky Undertone) (PG) (OOO) 2.00
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.30
Fruit Circles (TPA) 3.50
Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.20
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.20
Lemon (MF) 0.06
Marshmallow (FA) 1.00
Orange (MF) 0.06
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.00

Flavor total: 12.42%

4 Likes

This looks really good. Will try it out and get back to you.

I’m still trying to “interpret” it but still a bit far off. One thing I do get from it though is a watermelon/ cantaloupe sweetness. Sounds strange I know .

2 Likes

Just saw this root beer one. FYI, at least in my case anyway, a little Black Licorice added to root beer adds a nice crispness that really enhances my recipe. Admittedly, it’s CAP RB and TFA RB, which are probably not top shelf concentrates to begin with. Just wanted to toss that out there.

2 Likes

Im telling you guys EM is at a very high pct in the original Looper , if you dont have that in there its not looper lol , but looper sucks now that i know better … i cannot believe how much i loved that juice but @Pro_Vapes your recipe looks good , im a fan of the FW fruit rings or Cap SL fruit rings over the TPA

3 Likes

It’s loaded with E.M for sure. It has a prominent strawberry taste, which I think is Strawberry ripe and TFA Strawberry, which are full of E.M. Also, and this sounds strange, i get a bubble gummy watermelon backnote from it too. Tried L.A. Watermelon but didn’t work as well.
The Fruit rings are there but are heavily muted by the E.M.

3 Likes

Don’t know why I’m so fixated on this one. Probably because it was the first juice that got me off the stinkies.

3 Likes

I’ve never had the original Looper. I’ve only made the Clone that’s on elr. so I can’t say how it is one way or the other. But what I made compared to what other cereal vapes I’ve tried previously is a whole lot better.

3 Likes

mine as well

2 Likes

Hold on…one of your recipes without MF…no way!

7 Likes

Yes. A drop of two of anise fa in a root beer mix is great. Atleast that’s what I do when mixing with ic lb and root beer flv. @SessionDrummer

4 Likes