New Recipe Showcase 2018

That’s all the reason you need IMO! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m working on a v2 with lemon and orange mf. I’d like it to be more citrus-y

3 Likes

Good idea. I have TFA Orange cream and FA Orange. Which would you use for a bite?

2 Likes

It has a sweet mallowy thick sugar taste that reminds me of TFA Meringue. FA Meringue doesn’t work. It doesn’t hold up in a steep whereas TFA is amazing as a cereal sugar.

3 Likes

I have a bottle I got from the States. Have been knuckle-testing and vaping it side by side with my attempts. Don’t know about the destination but I’m enjoying the mixing journey with this one. Steep learning curve.

2 Likes

I personally prefer the tpa, but not for bite… it’s a pretty good mellow orange imo. The fa orange has more bite. I’ll leave that up to you.

Like I said earlier, I haven’t had the original looper and I’m not really trying to clone it. I’m just looking to improve the clone I adapted… I really don’t care if it’s a spot on looper clone as long as it’s a good cereal vape.

2 Likes

Oh holy F***! Those were my absolute favorites as a kid. Gave myself a monster of a stomach ache when my grandma gave me a buck and ordered me to spend it on candy. Candy was much cheaper back in the prehistoric days…

4 Likes

Good point. At the end of the day, It’s nice to have your own cereal vape that’s tailored to your tastes

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing- one I can make!:grin:

3 Likes

Cant Wait to taste this in a few weeks, Just mixed it up, with a few changes see notes on recipe reply. Thanks for sharing!. Howard Hughes

3 Likes
7 Likes

@Howard_Hughes That Sir, looks like a hot, sticky mess (in a good way !!).

3 Likes

Thank you, it is very smooth, rich & creamy.:sunglasses:
Still hittin’ the French Toast?

2 Likes

Hehe, don’t tell anyone @Howard_Hughes, but it’s in my main rotation now !!!

Shhhhhh …

3 Likes
5 Likes

Really @TheTinMan Taro ??? Taro !!! ???

:slight_smile:

Obviously I don’t have it, but that looks good enough to GET SUM of it.

4 Likes

I can’t speak for that mix but I have to say anything I have ever used taro in (and I have tried about 5 recipes) it tastes like vaped potato and dirt - there is every chance I just can’t get past the fact it has taro in it, the first mix I made so so awful it would make 10% maraschino cherry taste like heaven.

5 Likes

At the moment I am vaping (vta) rice base. No it’s not sweet or rice crispies, it’s actually cooked plain white rice - extremely starchy too.

Maybe because I don’t eat carbs anymore is the reason I somewhat enjoy it, or at least not throwing it right away in the garbage. Playing with it is actually fun in comparison to all these candy/bakery recipes.

I feel the same about taro, just like you, maybe interesting to pick up one day. Who knows maybe potato, rice and the more savory flavors turn out better than stoopid strawberry milks :wink:

5 Likes

Wanting to get some taro to try a potato candy recipe. Used to make potato candy all the time, love that stuff.

4 Likes

Hahahah. Yup. Try adding tarp to a strawberry custard
Mix. It’s so yum. But I do call it dirty straw custard.

3 Likes