New Recipe Showcase 2018

It’s marked private.

1 Like

Sorry it should be Public now.

3 Likes

Don’t let the 4% FA Lemon Sicily scare you off. As long as you can wait a couple of weeks it’s worth it.

9 Likes

I’m trying not to…lol
Looks pretty good though! But go figure, I don’t have the pie crust.

4 Likes

thanks! It looks so good…can not wait to try it out!

3 Likes

I’ve been vaping this mix over the last 2 days. It’s tasting pretty good IMO. I won’t place this among my best mixes, but it is among my best Peach mixes.

It’s mostly Peach heavy, with a Pineapple back note. The cream and sweetness is a bit subtle with a slight tang from the Yogurt.

Side Note… Pear MF can be subbed for Pear FA @ 1%

Steep 30 days+

Pineapple & Peach Smoothie (GMix)

Ingredient %
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.80
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 0.80
Peach (INAWERA) 1.20
Pear (MF) 0.30
Pineapple (SC) (Real Flavors) 2.00
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.00

Flavor total: 6.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
10 Likes

This came out really good. After several attempts I feel I finally nailed it. Definitely the best version so far.

Banana Cream Pie (GMix)

Ingredient %
Banana (MF) 1.00
Banana Cream (LA) 2.70
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.80
Cream Whipped (FA) 1.00
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.70
Meringue (FA) 0.60
Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.70
Vanilla (MF) 0.70
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4.00
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.00
Vienna Cream (FA) 0.80

Flavor total: 15.0%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
15 Likes

That Looks Good :+1:

5 Likes

Wip’d this one up recently. I may bump up the ice. I wanted to start low and see how it develops

9 Likes

Ok folks this one I had previously mixed minus a couple of new additions to my arsenal!
The one that excites me the most is FA Butter.
To be honest I thought a lot of what I’d read on here was just plain hype! How wrong was I?
This has taken my attempts at Scottish shortbread to another level, it honestly has.
The other flavour is FE Sweet Rice.
Some of the best shortbread uses rice flour as it is a lighter flour and produces a very fine crumb, this concentrate actually helps replicate a flavour profile I had been missing previously
Now this has only been mixed up for about a week but I can see it improve after another.
Please try this one out and leave any feedback,tips or advice. It is all greatly appreciated!

14 Likes

damn it @Pro_Vapes has been telling me to get that frosting ( and its on the top of my list because he has said to ) i really need to pull the trigger soon

5 Likes

Yes the FLV frosting is proving quite valuable to add a slight sweetness with a light vanilla note to it.
I am looking to use it with some fruits at present as I think it will work quite well?

6 Likes

Most recent ones I have enjoyed

9 Likes

Been working on a chocolate-flavored fried ice cream for about 9 months. I believe I have it where I want it now, as this batch has a 7 week steep & is very nice.

11 Likes

Destroyed the bottle of this overnight, really nice

5 Likes

@Will_G
I have been looking at that Sasami powder a few times but was unsure wether to pull the trigger on it or not?
What are your thoughts on it?
Does it add that sherbets fizz?
Thanks

1 Like

Personally never really got fizz flavours people talk about, be it fa champagne, aurora and oba oba or other flavours. The VTA I dont personally really get a fizz out of either, but its a great authentic sherbert flavour and I think the sasami powder really adds to it well. In itself I would say its a really nice but not authentic raspberry flavour I would imagine in a raspberryade or slush puppie type drink. There is a sherbert element to it but it is light to me at least, I would say it is more candy raspberry than sherbert but it definately has both and that may just be me as I dont massively get sweet/candy flavours I have tried before, more just the fruits in them…and I get more the candy.sherbert flavour in this, think its well worth picking up. I have found Sasami really hit and miss…waffledough, custard and crumble cake I love, most of the others I havent liked much at all, especially there flavours with fruit in, but gooseberry I think is excellent and I definately like this one too.

6 Likes

Thanks Will.
Yes I struggle with the ‘fizz’ aspect. Closest I got was using Kandi Head Lemon sherbet flavour. Again not an out and out fizz but it had that aspect to it? Confusing I know! LOL
Think I will get the Lemon one and probably the raspberry?
Looking at the cassis so might just get that?

2 Likes

Not tried that Kandi Hed one, have quite a few and not been impressed…but I do really like the cornish cream cakes, no cake to it really but its a really good thick buttery cream flavour. Ive ordered a few more Sasami flavours mixed and yet to try including hazlenut (not a fan of fa or particularly of flavor wests either), prickly pear and physalis (yes sounds like a sexually transmitted disease). Few I have tried and not been mad on include butter cake, chocolate waffle, red fruit jelly, Mr Donut, peach rings, Hijo de la luna or most of there fruit type mixes and what ever you do, dont ever try bratwurst haha
El Solo Lobo and stracciatella ice cream were ok and bee sting pie I like.

3 Likes

Interesting! I was thinking of making a “How do you get that fizz?” thread myself (and ummm, maybe we should, before the derail goes to far). I just love the Angel Touch Lemonade (Kandi Hed’s sister range). It definitely has a fizz to it! However, I recently tried the very Lemon Sherbet of which you speak! I had high hopes of getting even more fizz out of that, but was disapppointed. Not more fizzy, just more powdery (now, I wonder, how do you get that powdery mouth feel?)

2 Likes