New Recipe Showcase 2018

A nice combination of almonds, hazelnuts & cream.

7 Likes

Ok here is my newest creation which is actually an adaptation of a wonderful recipe courtesy of @DarthVapor
So apologies DV that I messed about with it!
The upshot is that this is a very good mix and one I have to share.
So without any further ado here is my offering.
As I say in the notes if you haven’t tried the original then get mixing and try it out. It is without doubt one of the finest recipes out there and hopefully you will like my offering half as much?
And please leave comments and rate if you try.

3 Likes

This mix got pushed back in my steep closet. My 1st test for this mix was at the 1 month mark and I wasn’t very impressed by it. I really don’t know when it peaked as this is just my 2nd test of this mix (5 months later), but as of right now it’s really good.

The taste is a light lemon powdered cake-y sugar cookie. I’m not getting anything harsh or lemon pledge notes… just a smooth light lemon vape. This is among the best cookie vapes I’ve tried.

I’ll probably add .6% Vienna cream FA on my next batch to smooth this out even more.

Lemon Coolers (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.30
Frosted Animal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) 3.00
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.60
Lemon (MF) 0.20
Yellow Cake (JF) 1.00

Flavor total: 6.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
9 Likes

That sounds really nice! Is it like Anginetti?

2 Likes

Sad Panda

Ingredient %
Butterscotch Ripple (FW) 4.00
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.50
Golden Apple (MF) 1.00
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.60
Maple Syrup (FA) 0.50
RY4 Double (TPA) 3.50
Two Apples (INAWERA) 1.00
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3.00

Flavor total: 15.1%

This is named in honor of the original mixer (Sad Panda Vape) that inspired and was the base for this recipe. At 60 days a nice and smooth maple and butterscotch main profile with a background hint of apple.

9 Likes

Looks very good!

3 Likes

I love moding mixes, love the original, thought of something else to twist it like that more caramel perhaps,ddl,more apple, good job there bud and A+ on credits!

6 Likes
5 Likes

These are really good recipes guys. Keep it up.

I Recently tried this one -

Cream Whipped (FA) 2.00
Vanilla (MF) 1.00
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.00
Yellow Cake (JF) 1.00
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2.00

I would call this flavor - “Vanilla Blast”

The work is under process. Maybe you guys could suggest me some more ingredients.

7 Likes

There’s all kinds of good stuff to dump in there! Bump the cake to 2./. And add FA caramel at 1-2./. And man that would be yummy I bet! I’m sure it already is though.

2 Likes

I wanted to make a recipe without all the creams. This one turned out fantastic!!

7 Likes

It’s private

2 Likes

Marked private

1 Like

Try it now.

3 Likes

That looks Awesome, I love WF sour flavors, they work great in alot of good recipe’s !!!

2 Likes

This looks really good!

3 Likes

It needs at least a week, but it’s well-liked among some friends & myself.

2 Likes

RY_WHORE (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Am4A (INAWERA) 1.50
Caramel (MF) 0.50
Gold Ducat (INAWERA) 1.00
Menthol 25% (DIY) 0.35
Tobacco DNB (INAWERA) 0.30
Vanilla (MF) 0.40
Virginia (FA) 2.00

Flavor total: 6.05%

Notes
I did quite a bit of research before attempting this RY4 mix. I own several RY4 concentrates, but I haven’t been satisfied with any. There was a RY4 craze going on at ELR, but to me it wasn’t a true representation of what I thought a RY4 should be. So I made one from Tobacco concentrates that I’ve enjoyed over the years.

As for the taste of this mix I get a tobacco taste that’s very prominent, followed by a good caramel note and a very soft vanilla. Menthol is optional as I enjoyed menthol tobacco.

This ain’t that bakery RY4 that some vapers enjoy, but a tobacco forward RY4 for those looking for a good tobacco flavored vape.

Notes I found to be invaluable in creating this mix…

What is RY4 E-Liquid
History:

RY4 E-Liquid was originally made by Chang Ning Dekang Biological Technology Co. for Ruyan Group Limited. Dekang defines the RY series as so (slightly modified for better translation);

RY1: Very subtle mixture of Tobacco aromas
RY2: Taste dry tobacco, raw, with no sweet aftertaste
Ry3: Exceptional blend of tobaccos, slightly sweet taste quite indescribable
Ry4: Tobacco blend with the trends of caramel and vanilla

The RY4 flavour became an instant hit, and every other E-Liquid manufacturer and DIY hobbyist set out to re-create this complex E-Liquid.

RY4… Amongst most vapors is considered legendary. With its foggy history, dozens of variations, and rumors of a rogue chemist hiding out in a cave somewhere in China. Clenched in his hands the stolen recipe of the “real RY4” so overtaken by the aroma that not even in the grips of his impeding death, would he set it free.

Ok, so that last part was made up.

Flavour:

For an E-Liquid to be classed as RY4 it must contain all of the 3 principal ingredients. They are Tobacco, Caramel and Vanilla.

The great variety of RY4 flavours are a result of the many different combinations of the main 3 ingredients.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Morning Sir!

I know you are a big fan of MF, but i don´t have them yet. Can i sub the Caramel and Vanilla? I remember that you told in a other thread it works, but don´t remember the %. Caramel i have FA and LA. What do you recommend?

1 Like